well i just lost another friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
yup, its amazing. it takes so long to build a friendship but one conversation on the msn can really tear things apart.

like tonite...i swear it took no longer than 2 minutes.

i told her about the meteor shower tonite, and because shes stupid, i reminded her.

ya, sure i called her stupid. bd! (big deal)

then after that i said i didnt want to talk to her anymore cause shes boring. ofcourse i said she was boring! bd! i wasnt serious!

well now she got really hurt, and now she pretty much doesnt ever want to see or hear from me again.

see the thing is i apologized to her by saying

"look, we can talk about who said this and who said that, but we all know we both did something wrong, and we'll just agree to disagree."

obviously she didnt say anything wrong. this remark threw her off the cliff so to speak and she said "i will not agree to anything or anyone that thinks im stupid and boring."

i dont think i called her shallow though, so thats nice of me.

sometimes its hard to be friends with me.

oh and guess what! this is one of the girls i slept in the same bed a couple of weeks ago that i made a big thread about!

so tell me, would you be offended with this?

she is a very sensitive girl, obviously. and ofcourse on msn you cant tell when someone is joking. and, true, i went on and on on how boring and dumb she is. sure, girls would rather talk about good things, but i felt like saying something out of line!

since when is it so bad to constantly put down your friends that you dont know well and that dont understand your humour?!?!?!

i thought we lived in the 21 century.

:angry:

maybe she's a 20th century fox :sexywink:

look, tell her the truth about your genital warts and i think she'll forgive you, i mean i'm sure you're not the only guy to ride a tractor in your bathing suit :angry:

oh man...this really sucks now. she was awesome.

ah well, as long as i have a book, good eye sight, and an imagination i can be ok without anyone else on this planet. who needs people, theyre so impossible to please.

i realize this thread may appear as a joke...its not. not really anyway.

looks like im in shit.

The Wanderer said:
maybe she's a 20th century fox :sexywink:

look, tell her the truth about your genital warts and i think she'll forgive you, i mean i'm sure you're not the only guy to ride a tractor in your bathing suit :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

omc maddie

I cant say I blame her bear.

You can be a real ass on the msn.

Then again.. she must not know you very well if she takes everything you say seriously.

keep apologizing

Zoomerang96 said:

so tell me, would you be offended with this?

Well, can't say my friends ever call me stupid or boring, so this will be a theoretical one:

yup.

Well I personally would not be offended, me and my friends are mean to each other all the time. Sometimes our conversations consist almost entirely of making jabs at one another, but we all understand that we are only joking. I try not to make fun of people who I have only recently met who don't know me well enough to understand my sense of humor, or I will just straight out warn them that that is the way I am and not to take offense.
You probably shouldn't start making fun of your friends until they have known you long enough to know that you are only joking.

we made up tonite.

i think everything is good now.

bless her heart.

:angry:

i think thats the first time someone in my real life has ever really been upset with me, that i know of anyway.

odd.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom