Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 weeks…

tik-tok-motherfucker-samuel-jackson.gif

Cool. Will figure something out closer to the date. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to show up for the “early” wristband or not

Cool. Will figure something out closer to the date. Still haven’t decided if I’m going to show up for the “early” wristband or not

Bueno.

Yeah, I will probably get a wristband (got push back from the wife, the whole being "ready" at 8AM thing) but definitely not going there at 6 or anything and waiting for a band, will stroll over sometime in the morning and get banded. Play it by ear, figure even if we grab bands at 9-10AM, it gives us a decent leg up on probably half the GA crowd.
Also hoping the loonies are only doing weekend shows so there'll be less opportunity for the usual GA list BS.
Figure flying in on Tuesday we'll still be kind of on east coast time Wed AM so waking reasonably early should be possible. But then again if we're gambling tll 3AM all bets are off (pun most definitely intended).

Bueno.

Yeah, I will probably get a wristband (got push back from the wife, the whole being "ready" at 8AM thing) but definitely not going there at 6 or anything and waiting for a band, will stroll over sometime in the morning and get banded. Play it by ear, figure even if we grab bands at 9-10AM, it gives us a decent leg up on probably half the GA crowd.

Also hoping the loonies are only doing weekend shows so there'll be less opportunity for the usual GA list BS.

Figure flying in on Tuesday we'll still be kind of on east coast time Wed AM so waking reasonably early should be possible. But then again if we're gambling tll 3AM all bets are off (pun most definitely intended).

Yep, I am doing GA Wed and Fri, and expect a longer line Fri AM but am going to let the Wed night experience dictate my Friday morning plan.

Thank you DeVaul!

Have fun everyone! Going to get on line in am and hope everyone has a blast! Kind of long blond hair here, see you there!

Back
Top Bottom