Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
Out Of Control
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. Out Of Control
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
8. Miracle Drug

I believe the Black Crowes added 'Many Rivers To Cross' to their setlist last night. First time covered, or something like that. I'm going to see them tomorrow :hyper:

I digress...

I really like the new encore with First Time and Stuck in a Moment. I was one of the people that prefered the Zoo TV or Pop encore but I thought this new encore actually works quite well.

nurse chrissi said:

:yes: It goes with the cover story interview with Bono in the latest issue of Rolling Stone. It's an hour and 10 minutes. I listened to about 15 minutes of it this afternoon and was so captivated that I nearly forgot to go to school.

Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co / People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
Out of Control
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Many Rivers to Cross (snippet)
Miracle Drug

alexdescending said:
i LOVE what they've been doing with the end of beautiful day lately. the spoken word lead-up to "sargeant peppers." though i can't really tell if they did it or not tonight. um. hmm. anyone have better ears?

many rivers to cross....
(dumb question, but is that a snippet or something bono made up all on his own?)

Yeah, I couldn't tell what Bono was singing at the end there before Many Rivers To Cross, which is by Jimmy Cliff. Bono snippeted it a couple of times back on Popmart too.

GibsonGirl said:
Will anything bad happen to you if you eat polystyrene? :huh:

Nah, I eat it everyday, and look at me! Wait, that's not a very good example....I would be worried...possible insanity....:huh:

Viking.gif

Wow, this connection is really dropping out.

Then again, Bono's just giving a speech ... doesn't seem like he's in a mood to abbreviate things either.

GibsonGirl said:
Will anything bad happen to you if you eat polystyrene? :huh: I wondered why this soup tasted funny...

Anyway, I'm so tired of Beautiful Day.

not really - people have eaten worse and lived :huh:

just don't make a habit out of it even though there is a disorder (Pica)in which people eat all kinds things like dirt and chalk or even polystyrene:wink:

Axver said:

Yeah, I couldn't tell what Bono was singing at the end there before Many Rivers To Cross, which is by Jimmy Cliff. Bono snippeted it a couple of times back on Popmart too.

thanks. :) it's such a beautiful snippet.

well i'm off to make dinner during the standard set. i'll be back for the encores. :)

Good lord. Miracle Drug has never sounded so long. :huh: What is he doing? describing what the Edge was wearing when his spaceship landed?

Hey, there was no In A Little While snippet at the end of ISHFWILF, was there?

catlhere said:
Good lord. Miracle Drug has never sounded so long. :huh: What is he doing? describing what the Edge was wearing when his spaceship landed?

No, I think he was thanking some doctors and researchers tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom