Walla Walla, Washington Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, our evening news is loverly.

- a store clerk was shot and killed
- a transgendered person (they didn't say whether it was a man or a woman, just "a transgender" :|) was beaten and killed by police
- a purse snatcher threatening to kill women if they didn't hand over their purses

i can't remember what else they said. we have no crime problem here. :) we're actually #3 in the nation for crime.

wow, our evening news is loverly.

- a store clerk was shot and killed
- a transgendered person (they didn't say whether it was a man or a woman, just "a transgender" :|) was beaten and killed by police
- a purse snatcher threatening to kill women if they didn't hand over their purses

i can't remember what else they said. we have no crime problem here. :) we're actually #3 in the nation for crime.

I'm kinda glad it's actually impossible to get to Memfiz from Auckland.

15 Step and Bodysnatchers transition well, as do Nude and Weird Fishies, but Bodysnatchers -> Nude is lacking.

When I first the album, I was playing it with crossfading on. Much to my chagrin, the actual album didn't sound like that at all.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Emily Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I'm starting to think Barrett Floyd > Gilmour Floyd... :shifty:

You know what'd be cool? If my university answered their phones!

Barrett Floyd sucks ass, and See Emily Play is his best song by a country mile.

Pretty sure this is fact, not opinion.

No, you're wrong on both counts. Sorry LM. You might want to take Pink Floyd Taste 101 again.

It's not bad. It looks like it may be a bit long as well, but it's bearable.

This song is the epitamy of why I used to 100% dislike Radiohead. That percentage is down to at least 65% now, but...ugh that doesn't mean Reckoner no longer exists either.

Barrett Floyd sucks ass, and See Emily Play is his best song by a country mile.

Pretty sure this is fact, not opinion.

Yeah, but I like the strange and unusual and cracked-out in music. I like Frank Zappa and Virgin Prunes, too. Spastic indie California punk :love: The less a song makes sense, the better.

I'm kinda glad it's actually impossible to get to Memfiz from Auckland.
if anyone actually ever did visit me, i know areas that are safe and unsafe. i've never had any issues in this city (knock wood), and of course i know when it's not safe to be in a certain area and what to do when i'm suddenly unsafe.

No, you're wrong on both counts. Sorry LM. You might want to take Pink Floyd Taste 101 again.

I'm the only one you know who actually bothers with Atom Heart Mother. :tsk: That has to count for something.

It's a shame I'm not into dated, poorly-written nursery rhymes. :sad:

I'm the only one you know who actually bothers with Atom Heart Mother. :tsk: That has to count for something.

I like Atom Heart Mother. It's bizarre and delightful and one of those albums you listen to with the lights out.

House of Cards has made everything better.

Reckoner might be decent if, it too, had no vocals.

Yeah, yeah, but come on man, surely Bike is good for a laugh. And Interstellar Overdrive is one hell of an instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom