Walla Walla, Washington Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I accomplished in the Superthread's nine months of existence?

Er ...

... fuck.

You could even make an argument for some of the earlier survivor threads to be counted, especially Passengers.

Yeah, some of our jokes date from Zooropa Survivor. That was when you and I became Vazza's online husbands.

although remembering the date is a little strange

Actually, not that odd. Kate went to the US to visit her family on the day of the election last year, which was a year ago today. And the date of Howard being kicked out is not a date I will forget in a hurry.

A year without Howard as PM. :drool:

This might be my favorite thread title ever, but I bet none of you heathens know why :tsk:

OK, time for me to head out for that hospital appointment. See you folks in a few hours. :wave:

Among references in popular culture, Walla Walla is mentioned in two different Warner Bros. cartoons. The city is said to be the location for the headquarters of the fictional Little Giant Vacuum Cleaner Company in the 1953 animated short film A Mouse Divided. In the Merrie Melodies short Transylvania 6-5000, which was released ten years later, the name of the city is used as a magic incantation by Bugs Bunny to change a vampire into a two-headed vulture.

wallawalla.jpg

"The Little Giant Vacuum Cleaner Company of Walla Walla Washington"

Among references in popular culture, Walla Walla is mentioned in two different Warner Bros. cartoons. The city is said to be the location for the headquarters of the fictional Little Giant Vacuum Cleaner Company in the 1953 animated short film A Mouse Divided. In the Merrie Melodies short Transylvania 6-5000, which was released ten years later, the name of the city is used as a magic incantation by Bugs Bunny to change a vampire into a two-headed vulture.

Anything that's a classic Warner Bros. reference is good with me,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom