Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

In my naivete, I like to think that the mouthiest posters on Interference probably wouldn't be so mouthy IRL... :wink:

But I'd probably be disappointed. :lol: :reject:

Am I disappointing? :wink:

Actually, I don't swear quite so much offline, at least in terms of 'fuck'. So I'm less mouthy in that sense!

Axver said:

Actually, I don't swear quite so much offline, at least in terms of 'fuck'. So I'm less mouthy in that sense!

I'm... pretty much the same as I am online, actually. A bit more reserved until I get to know people well, although with you lot, you probably go straight into the "accepted" pile.

bono_man2002 said:

I'm doing the Dinosaur :laugh:, about ready for bed myself. Hopefully to get some sleep.

Whats plans for your day? Feel Stalked much? :laugh:

Are you stalking me? :shifty:
Just work. I was gonna go to the gym today after work with my colleagues, but I forgot my clothes. Perhaps tomorrow. I know, my life is exciting.

unico said:

Are you stalking me? :shifty:
Just work. I was gonna go to the gym today after work with my colleagues, but I forgot my clothes. Perhaps tomorrow. I know, my life is exciting.

You'll see it first on MiaTV.........or check out youtube :wink:

major_panic said:

Aww c'mon, AIWIY->Streets has that certain something about it!

Actually the only reason I like it is because it was the first U2 concert I'd watched.

OK, AIWIY --> Streets is good as a transition, but Streets itself beyond the intro is lacklustre.

Bullet's good. So's Walk On. Can't think of anything else that really attracts me though.

Axver said:

I meant more that I would be disappointed in my expectation for the argumentative types to be less argumentative IRL... I wasn't implying that anyone I'd met from here was disappointing :wink:

But then I try not to get into arguments anyway... :shrug:

The Sad Punk said:
I should have been asleep an hour ago, so I'm out.

Have a good night, everyone. :wave:

G'night, Bonnie, have a good one! :wave:

major_panic said:

I'm... pretty much the same as I am online, actually. A bit more reserved until I get to know people well, although with you lot, you probably go straight into the "accepted" pile.

Yeah, I can't really identify any substantial differences, except that on this thread I swear a bit more than usual. Couldn't tell you why. I guess because I'm relaxed. Around my closest friends offline, I tend to swear a fair bit too.

exti-megalaniagenyornis-l.jpg

Megalania (big lizard) and... I think that's Dinornis (Giant Terror Bird, to you), or possibly Genyornis... :scratch:

I can't be bothered digging the book out :reject:

Alisaura said:
exti-megalaniagenyornis-l.jpg

Megalania (big lizard) and... I think that's Dinornis (Giant Terror Bird, to you)

I don't know why, but that picture seriously made me lol. The bad thing is, when I lol, my sides hurt like hell, but it's totally worth it!

Alisaura said:

I meant more that I would be disappointed in my expectation for the argumentative types to be less argumentative IRL... I wasn't implying that anyone I'd met from here was disappointing :wink:

But then I try not to get into arguments anyway... :shrug:

Hehe, I know. But I thought I am one of the argumentative types! :lol: :wink:

leaellyhirs4cm.jpg

The only thing we know for sure about dinosaurs... they died and got washed into rivers. :wink:
Thus, one dead Leaellynasaura, like the ones we dug up at Inverloch in the summers.... *more nostalgia* I found a femur once! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom