Viva Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could be wrong but the LV heart could be the biggest meeting of Interfacers ever. Why don?t we do something cheesy like ?
All wear NY baseball caps
Or
All wear backward camouflage caps
Or
All bring party favors. New Years Eve Style. Noise makers, balloons, streamers etc.
Lets party like its 1999
Any other ideas?

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Yipee, I get to go to Vegas!!!
Im thinkin' a lemon drop would be fine.
I bought the 85 variety and ordered GA's from
Prop, hopefully they come through.
Would it be so wrong to let hubby take the seats and me in GA?
See he wants his own little piece of real estate.
Kinda of a dilemma....
either way I may have a coupla o' tix to sell....

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Kev Your thread,your call..Db9

Yea, but with 2 Vegas threads going on it is tough to organize something. Bloody heck! We only have 7 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours and 27 minutes to arrange something. Now if Sicy was to come across to the dark side and post on this thread we could be united.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Eliv8 - haha, since when do Americans say pint?!

So if they don't call it a pint, then what do they call it?

I love the idea of doing something festive for the heart!! Backward camoflauge hats gets my vote!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

count me in as well... HOPING to get good news from Prop about tickets...there may be quite a few chicks from Pleba there as well (oy! should be a wild time)

on to searching for rock bottom cheap hotel and airfares....

disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
count me in as well... HOPING to get good news from Prop about tickets...there may be quite a few chicks from Pleba there as well (oy! should be a wild time)

on to searching for rock bottom cheap hotel and airfares....

disco

You will get that ticket, girl!

When ya find a rock bottom airfare let me know.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I like the Camouflage cap/or NY cap proffered by Angel and Kevin..

Or maybe something less expensive like armbands to around the left bicep-blk in color to show unity.

Somebody needs to get Sicy and her entourage over here in this thread and propose a vote.
Somebody do a 'diamondleap' and notify her.

Kev, look for a 'diamondpackage' out of Az on it's way to 'theeliv8' coast..

Late
D
b

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

What in craps name are you rambling and mumbling about diamond boy?

Your posts make my stomach hurt.

------------------
Entourage's are people too.

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas:
diamonddavestageboy, drink up judah ben hur!

Angry, Bear? I thought we had changed our tone to one another-what up?

Sicy put on your organization cap,scroll up this thread figure it out..

Mr Chips of the huge boats help out your philandering woman if need be...and where's that damn video?

Late-DB9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-25-2001).]

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Sicy put on your organization cap,scroll up this thread figure it out..

Oh... you want me to delete your posts cuz they suck so bad?

Sure no problem!

smile.gif

Late
peace
out
bears
rule

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Oh... you want me to delete your posts cuz they suck so bad?

Sure no problem!

smile.gif

Late
peace
out
bears
rule

Oh now that's cold..Db9

------------------

---------

diamond, i was thinking how nice it would be to curl up against a big soft teddy such as yourself. what do you say of maybe us two stealing a few kisses while noones watching?

ill keep on working on that tape, thanks for the reminder. and yes we are cool, im just giving you a hard time, thats all.

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas:
diamond, i was thinking how nice it would be to curl up against a big soft teddy such as yourself. what do you say of maybe us two stealing a few kisses while noones watching?

ill keep on working on that tape, thanks for the reminder. and yes we are cool, im just giving you a hard time, thats all.

Cooooo brother-'Brunster' no fag action tho..lol

------------------

---------

i love girls!! just because i want to make out with you and passionately kiss your face until its covered in gob doesnt mean that i want to marry you!!! yeesh.

wink.gif

------------------
-death bear

Aah you are all so funny.

Make sure when you have your Vegas piss-up someone gets a million photos of your drunken arses and sticks them up on here.

Bonus points if you get into and trash a U2 after party. Eternal bonus points if you get U2 to come and trash yours.

Stage boy diamondmasterpimpyolate will be piss drunk as usual and try to hump Bono. But, I will jump in the way and diamonmasteretc will be forced off the stage.

------------------
deathbear likes boys.

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Make sure when you have your Vegas piss-up someone gets a million photos of your drunken arses and sticks them up on here.

You know someone will, Tyler.
smile.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Stage boy diamondmasterpimpyolate will be piss drunk as usual and try to hump Bono. But, I will jump in the way and diamonmasteretc will be forced off the stage.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha you silly goose...
Tyler did u ever see G.W.'s speech btw?
D
B

------------------

---------

Hey! Great Idea! Now I really have to get that GA ticket. Being that I was born in the Bronx(thats right - better not mess with me - lol) I do have a Yankee cap! In Indy we all wore birthday hats for Bono's B-day. I think that streamers or confetti would be quite fun. Vegas is glitzy - confetti is glitzy...hmmmm

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Cooooo, Tyler.
Kev we're on our way to a 100 ! Yay Baaaby!

And Sicy (Ms."ameatuervideostar")-(lol) I decided you better be nice or you will forfeit your chance of a 'diamond-photo' op.in Vegas. So, don't blow it...

Late
D
B

------------------

---------

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Oooohh really?

yeah, you mean you didn't see it on the dresser in my bedroom last night?

eek.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Back
Top Bottom