Vancouver #2 Setlist Party: Beat on the Brat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the last two nights have killed both One's and COBL's play-at-every-tour-gig-since-release streak. I suppose that leaves Beautiful Day with the most-shows-in-its-current-streak crown.
I just realized COBL was gone. But I'm glad they're doing some rotations, as much as I love COBL.

This show killed show 1 - this tour could become fucking immense.

Just listening to the bootleg of show 1 now - Beat on the Brat with Discotheque and EBTTRT sounds awesome.

For a second night, it's getting close to ideal. Buff out the flaws in things like the Streets transition and that setlist would be a winner every time.

The first half is near perfect - I love Out of Control and would take it over I will Follow. A minor gripe!

we have tickets shows for Chicago 1,3 and 5 ill be adding 2 and 4....GA for 3 and 5...seats were just too cheap on 1 not to go $57 for a pair on ticketsnow.....might try to get something a bit more on the sides as the screens look awesome......

yep. still not great, but an improvement

All I Want is You would be great in that slot. or One Tree Hill.

One Tree Hill would be killer. :drool:

But that's dreaming.

I saw a tribute band do it and that alone was more than I ever hoped for. (I also got it dedicated to my son and I by said tribute, so I have even more love for it than before.)

little heart.....the prices are so cheap for the Chicago shows....Ive seen tickets as low as $18....I found awesome end of row upper decks for $57 for a pair total.....

Looks like Sil is at the top of the arena taking a photo now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom