U2 to perform LIVE every night on LETTERMAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoBytimothycgoodwin-9.jpg

Edge looks better and better each time I see him. Those beautiful green eyes, clean facial hair, that complexion......oh yeah :drool::drool::drool:.

I need a cig behind that :drool:.

MrPurrl said that last night (Monday, March 9), there was a short bit on Letterman's show in which U2 were in "the green room" and Dave told them that there wouldn't be time for them to go on the show. Larry had been drumming on the sofa with his sticks, said, "Fine!", threw the sticks, and stormed out.

Does anyone have that?

Please I need your help.......I'm looking for the performances of the week in the Letterman show......it's for the Birthday of my best friend............
if someone have the download....plese post here or this is e-mail....:sad::sad::sad::sad:

For the you tube clip above be sure you go to the you tube site and watch it after hitting the HD button on the lower right because it will bring it up on the screen much bigger and crystal clear so you can see the expressions on their faces. Priceless. :lol:

nice one, Larry :D

and to think he'd be the one to be most upset about not being interviewed ;)

For the you tube clip above be sure you go to the you tube site and watch it after hitting the HD button on the lower right because it will bring it up on the screen much bigger and crystal clear so you can see the expressions on their faces. Priceless. :lol:

I love the look on Adam's face after Larry throws the sticks! :lol:

I haven't seen U2s Beautiful Day performance from the Letterman show posted on this thread yet! :ohmy: Or has it and I've just missed it?! :shrug: But just in case.... :wink:

YouTube - U2 - Beautiful Day Live Letterman 4th Night

I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE IN NEW YORK AND GET TICKETS THAT DAY FOR THE LETTERMAN SHOW. It was BEAUTIFUL. The energy in the room was amazing. I was able to see all the guys arrive at the Ed Sullivan Theatre. The interview was great too. After the cameras were off, U2 played VERTIGO David Letterman and his crew are amazing; very nice people. What a fantastic experience. (Hi Dallas, if you are reading this). I was on the right hand section, third row. There are two quick clips of me with my arms in the air. I've had the most amazing U2 week ever. I can't forget, got plenty of photos of "U2 WAY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom