U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just call it Rule 37, which appears to be vacant. If there is a fandom, someone will judge it.

Mostly likely while believing their own fanhoods are normal.

Source - Album to be band's last

In the past years there were not a not a lot of releases, only promises. So, I'm ok with it. Ex- bands release more.. Even a remastered rattle and hum will not be released soon... So split the band and release!
In the meantime we can discuss a new fanclub cd.

fc4697f59ed57d96162ab63a0c8c6ecd.jpg
[/IMG]

Maybe so..the slash part anyways

The fan fic section largely still is the single most cringeworthily embarassing thing a. anyone on this site and, b. anyone who dares to call themselves a U2 fan, has ever written

I won't mention names, and I don't believe the person still posts here, but one time I was at a bar before a u2 concert and apparently somebody recognized me from the old fan picture thread and introduced themselves to me and said they were so and so from interference and that I probably didn't recognize their screen name because she only posts in PLEBA and fan fiction, but that she knows who I am.

I went to a different bar.

I won't mention names, and I don't believe the person still posts here, but one time I was at a bar before a u2 concert and apparently somebody recognized me from the old fan picture thread and introduced themselves to me and said they were so and so from interference and that I probably didn't recognize their screen name because she only posts in PLEBA and fan fiction, but that she knows who I am.

Ha! Good story bro....and I'm not saying that sarcastically. That's awesome.

Alright. Everybody take a week off from this thread. Don't look at it. Don't post in it. Maybe the universe will course-correct itself, and we'll have something a week from now. Still probably not.

I can one up your story here by a good couple levels, but I'll tell you personally one day (if I haven't already lol)

I was at the U2 show in Atlanta, back in 2001, and I was getting a beer before the show when this really tall redheaded guy walks up behind me and taps me on the shoulder. I turned around and he smiled at me, I was kinda like, "oh hi" because i really didn't know who he was. He was pretty drunk though, and he was weaving a bit, and smelled like a dumpster. He asked me to buy him a beer and I politely told him "NO, you're not my type" and started to walk away. Before I got too far he bellows out loudly for all to hear "Yeah...well..I used to FUCK guys like you in prison!"
:angry:

I was at the same show and I dropped my wife's personal pizza on the ground face down on the concrete in front if our seats. I was so fired up and buzzed for the show I picked it up and ate it. She was so grossed out and pissed that she did not speak to me until the opening act finished. Nelly Furtado I think.

We actually drove to the show from Nashville (residency at Vandy) with the words "Goin to U2 With or Without You" on the back window of our shitty car with white shoe polish. Them were the days!

So she only posted in Fanfiction, yet somehow went to LS to see your photo? And remembered it when she saw you? :lol: Wow, you're a popular dude!

I saw U2 in 1981 in Dublin and rescued Larry from a fight as he was on the way to the photo shoot for the October album.

Should've let him stay and fight, rather than make it to that particularly unfortunate photo shoot. He probably would've won the fight, and that picture would've never been taken.

Should've let him stay and fight, rather than make it to that particularly unfortunate photo shoot. He probably would've won the fight, and that picture would've never been taken.

Of course, there is the little matter of the numerous and publicly available other photos taken both during that particular shoot and that day, none of which depict Larry with a black eye or any other scars from a recent fight.

But hey, we've never allowed the facts to get in the way of a good trolololol! (Lol)

Twinkling in a dude's eye somewhere.

Drinking 1000 beers a night.

Saving lives.

U2 were being dorks on album covers in 1981.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom