U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's better than running around in a panic. :panic:
tumblr_md1rnigM0w1r2q56co1_250.gif
Is it?

Oh please. Lord knows we listen to enough know-it-all masculine posturing around here and decline to say out loud what a transparent willy-measuring contest it is. Give it a few minutes and I'm sure we'll get back to knob show.

Oh please. Lord knows we listen to enough know-it-all masculine posturing around here and decline to say out loud what a transparent willy-measuring contest it is. Give it a few minutes and I'm sure we'll get back to knob show.

I think someone hacked your account because this is like a horrible Jeevey parody.

So about that self-policing...

No, it's me being a little impatient. There's one person fangirling on the wrong thread and it's like we've been caught out in an estrogen shower without our umbrellas.

As I said, most days we decline. Give it a few minutes...

I did lose my temper there and that wasn't right. I apologize for the hostility, although I think the point holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom