U2 Photoshops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute:

carlospirate.jpg

:scream: Way scary!

I cant look at this picture without thinking like he looks like the Joker :lol:

bonojoker2.jpg

lmao well yeah, no shit - i knew photoshop was involved. i just meant what techniques did they use; did they overlay the original joker image, or did they just freehand the paintbrush? coz if they did, that's really well done!

Yeah.. overlay with a soft light setting.

Which photoshop do you have, the $700.00 one or the $100.00 one. I have the cheaper one and I want to know if I can do this with my program. I just got it for X-mas and haven't experimented with it yet.

There's PS Elements which the basic, bare bones version. Then there's PS CS4, which is the one that has everything.
So you should be able to most of the effects :)

I stared at this photo for a long time, trying to caption Bono for the caption thread (I had the other three figured out). For the life of me I couldn't think of him saying anything, but then suddenly the bowler hat looked like a pompadour, and the lighting provided the perfect hair part.
633652094985243491-3.jpg

Neh I have 7.0. I dont see much of a difference between that and CS2.. CS2 just takes twice as long to load and I cant be bothered with it :lol:

It is.. :shifty: BUt you need to specifically search, since the windows and mac versions are different. :grumpy: Another reason why I have windows on my macbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom