U2 I+E Tour documentary coming to HBO in the fall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am I the only person who doesn't even bother about HBO and wait for that thing to be on YouTube or other video-sharing websites? I guess I don't really support artists after all

Am I the only person who doesn't even bother about HBO and wait for that thing to be on YouTube or other video-sharing websites? I guess I don't really support artists after all

I would just watch it on a not so legal livestream. Then wait for it to come out and buy it. Yeah.

But then.. I read they where broadcasting it on BBC II which means I'm settled. :drool:

This is what I'll do. I'll just watch it on YouTube whenever it inevitably gets posted on there. Plus, they'd be stupid not to release the blu Ray soon for the holidays. Which of course means that the blu Ray will come out in March.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
Great news for the UK and Ireland:

U2 > News > #U2ie For RTÉ & BBC

'U2 – iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE - Live In Paris', which airs on HBO across the US and Canada this Saturday, will broadcast to viewers in Ireland and the UK at the end of the month.

RTÉ2 in Ireland will air Saturday's show on Sunday 29th November at 7.00pm, the day after the final Irish show.

On the same night, BBC2 in the UK will broadcast the show at 10pm.

In 2009, before the days of reliable fan-audio/video streams, Rose Bowl was streamed live worldwide in full for no cost. Ah, progress.

Can somebody send a link to watch online via internet.... please!!!!!!!! i don't have HBO in argentina :(

OK, just put in my order for HBO so I can watch on Saturday, hope they appreciate that I paid $16.99 for that. :ohmy:

Is that for one month? I think we pay $10 per month though im sure its discounted because of other stuff.

We've had HBO for years because of all the crazy shows we like to watch:

Real Time w/ Bill Maher
VICE
Game of Thrones
Leftovers

And there were many more back in the day.

In 2009, before the days of reliable fan-audio/video streams, Rose Bowl was streamed live worldwide in full for no cost. Ah, progress.

I remember that night!

Bono: we're going to be on YouTube.
Edge: (confusing the word YouTube for U2) yeah I know it's U2... I'm in the fucking band!

Funny little skit about that before the broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Plaseee, someone, help me... i need a link to see HBO, in my country we don't have it..

Not that anything was confirmed to fans, but I wonder if any 2016 ticket announcement/onsales tied to the HBO broadcast for next week have been changed.

I imagine any announcements planned to coincide with the broadcast will not happen this week, if there were such plans.

U2 will probably feel out the situation this week and see what feels appropriate for a timeframe to reschedule these shows. Right now is too soon to announce anything, people just don't want to think about those things yet (rightfully so).

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Hey, I have a question...I live in the US and also ordered HBO beginning Friday night just for the concert. Of course in light of all that happened, I am not worried about it eventually happening but my question is was there a separate documentary that aired already? If yes, does anyone know when they will re-air that documentary? I was hoping they would show it last night in lieu of the movie they showed in it's place (Jersey Boys.) I hope they re run it just before the actual rescheduled concert just before show time. Any insights out there?

Hey, I have a question...I live in the US and also ordered HBO beginning Friday night just for the concert. Of course in light of all that happened, I am not worried about it eventually happening but my question is was there a separate documentary that aired already? If yes, does anyone know when they will re-air that documentary? I was hoping they would show it last night in lieu of the movie they showed in it's place (Jersey Boys.) I hope they re run it just before the actual rescheduled concert just before show time. Any insights out there?

Documentary was supposed to air 11-7, but was postponed. Supposedly to released at a later date.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom