U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still nothing here in the Netherlands. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

This is crazy, heard something on Twitter that they are not using fanfare anymore anyone else heard this?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just got my album yesterday, a week after the email was sent. The tracking was never updated, so I just had to assume it was on its way. I renewed in February, if that means anything as to who has received theirs so far and who hasn't.

Any luck with anyone else? Still waiting here

nothing. And I ordered something from the store over 2 weeks ago that hasn't shown up either. I actually have not had a problem with u2.com nor the subscription gift in several years.

Mine's been delivered to my previous address :doh: despite me changing it online wayyy before they shipped it! :| :cute: Good job I'm still friendly with my former housemates!

Finally got mine yesterday! Got the email on Aug. 6 so eight days from email til arrival although the UPS tracking info never became available.

This really makes me think they are using monkeys to dispatch these things. Just sending the gift to random adresses, sending random emails and make sure shipping info never works...

Still no email. Wonder if there is any particular order they are sending them in?

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

My wife signed up for a subscription in December and got her order last week.

I have been a subscriber since Propaganda, and have received neither an email nor the gift.

Beautiful package though.

This really makes me think they are using monkeys to dispatch these things. Just sending the gift to random adresses, sending random emails and make sure shipping info never works...

Well if they're not using monkeys already they should give it a try. It'd have to be better than it is now. :crazy:

Sorry but monkeys are more than capable to send packages out. :wink:

Amazon should be working on monkey delivery instead of this ridiculous drone delivery thing.

I've seen neither hide nor hair of my monkey email or delivery. :(

Still no email. Wonder if there is any particular order they are sending them in?

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

I think it's was based on re-sub date. Seems to be the only pattern so far. Anyone who subscribed in 2015 is still waiting

longtime member here and no email or gift. Not that im in a hurry i just don't want to be passed over like i was one year, and then the next year they sent me TWO copies of 'u2 Duals' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom