U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
81f516ad.jpg

602063e3.jpg

34829960.jpg

34829960.jpg

No I don't mind at all .
I wish I knew how to do that ! By the way , how do you do that ?

I just upload the pics to Imageshack.us and then use the thumbnail code to post the pics. It's great when you have large pics but are too lazy to scroll. There is a way to do it in Photobucket, but you have to manually create the thumbnail code and it's toooooooooo long.

I just upload the pics to Imageshack.us and then use the thumbnail code to post the pics. It's great when you have large pics but are too lazy to scroll. There is a way to do it in Photobucket, but you have to manually create the thumbnail code and it's toooooooooo long.

I use Photobucket and they have thumbnail codes too, I've used them and I wouldn't know how to manually create one if I had to :der:

I use Photobucket and they have thumbnail codes too, I've used them and I wouldn't know how to manually create one if I had to :der:

Thank you Moody and bonocomet , I'm going to try a test pic . :wave:

Saw this pic on the Chicago set list party thread, one of the best pics of Bono from this tour I've seen so far! :drool:

Took me well over an hour to go through this thread yesterday, had to stop occasionally to mop up the drool!! :shifty:

oh my god, The mic is now Bono's shiny. Look at him holding on with dear life:love:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom