U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I am truly bored right now.

acka.jpg

ackb.jpg

ackc.jpg

ackd.jpg

thanksa.jpg

thanksb.jpg

Lemongrrrrrl:bow: :bow: These are all amazing!! I have a request too. I was just wondering if you could scan in a section or so where they talk about their faith. I know it runs throughout the book (which I'm FINALLY ordering Wed.!), because that's what is most important to them, but if you could scan in a passage that you liked or thought was awesome that would be amazing! God Bless and thanks again!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
Lemongrrrrrl:bow: :bow: These are all amazing!! I have a request too. I was just wondering if you could scan in a section or so where they talk about their faith. I know it runs throughout the book (which I'm FINALLY ordering Wed.!), because that's what is most important to them, but if you could scan in a passage that you liked or thought was awesome that would be amazing! God Bless and thanks again!

Their personal faith just doesn't interest me all that much, so I'm afraid I won't be useful there. :shrug: I'll just find something and post it for you. :hug: (I am intrigued by the songwriting and stuff, but just not their personal faith.)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Their personal faith just doesn't interest me all that much, so I'm afraid I won't be useful there. :shrug: I'll just find something and post it for you. :hug: (I am intrigued by the songwriting and stuff, but just not their personal faith.)

Thank you for these!! I can't wait to get this book! God Bless!

MY BOOK ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!! :D:D:D:heart:
It's VERY big and heavy, I absolutely love it and I'm only on page 50. It's beautiful and the pictures are totally :drool:-worthy
I LOVE IT!! :hyper:

bonocomet said:
Ok there's still lots more on this page... I have them scanned but I gotta go... I'll post the remainder tonite! :wave:

u2byu2loungebonofloor1.jpg
Does Larry not look like the cuttest Baby Doll in that pic!!!

Hidy said:

Does Larry not look like the cuttest Baby Doll in that pic!!!

Yes!! So adorable. And Bono's lips...:drool: I just want to nibble them:reject: I heart Baby Bono (and grown-up Bono is pretty darn fine himself :drool:) God Bless!!

Slopsy said:
MY BOOK ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!! :D:D:D:heart:
It's VERY big and heavy, I absolutely love it and I'm only on page 50. It's beautiful and the pictures are totally :drool:-worthy
I LOVE IT!! :hyper:
I am finally getting my book, should arrive today or tomorrow, that means I have it for the weekend. Can't wait. In the meantime, thanx for all the scans.

Thanks so much for the scans, they are amazing.
I found it very moving to read about how Bono experienced the birth of his daughter Jordan (I think thats her name:ohmy: ) and how Edge talks about his daughter Sian.
Do they mention any of their other children/family, and if they do could you please scan this? Thank you so much =)

Just wondering... are there any pictures of the band or various members with Gavin Friday in this book? Or any mention of him and their time growing up together? If there is, could a kind soul scan it for me? I won't be able to get the book for myself for a while yet.

Thanks! And loving all the scans so far. Some great stories in there!

You're all very welcome. It's been my pleasure to share. I had some lovely, witty thing to say earlier, but when I hit 'submit reply' I got "this page cannot be displayed" and lost everything I had written. :banghead: It was just basically telling y'all that I'll try to fulfill requests as soon as possible, but Wed thru Sat are my busy work days so I may not get to them until Monday, or Tuesday for sure. Unless some other kindly PLEBAn can get to them first. :hug: Feel free to post more requests though!

For the most part, the pictures that have not been scanned in this thread are ones that have been posted in PLEBA over and over, so unless anyone has specific picture requests, I'll try to just scan some interesting text reads.

Back
Top Bottom