U2 Album Cover Survivor: Round 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following album covers:

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • The Joshua Tree (LP Version)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
wow, so in a (possibly) big upset, uabrs got the boot this time around, by one vote. it got 13, while uf got 12. so it's not too big of a deal, i guess.

so now that we're down to the final three, i think i'll keep the threads open for THREE days now, to really make sure everyone can vote. so this thread should be closed sunday night. if i decide to close it early (like if there's a huge turnout and there's an obvious loser), i'll post about it before i close it, since i know some of you guys like to hold off till it's about to close.

so, vote guys! this is down to the last bit, as we've seen one vote can make or break a round!

Noooooo!

Now I really just don't plain care because I'm not much of a fan or detractor of any of the three covers. UF gets my vote.

Rattle and Hum.......but it's going to need a major boost to get booted before the final two......

So JT won the immunity challenge and thinks it can make its best case for winning against Rattle and Hum? :eyebrow:

AB is crap. However UF is the best...it's had a good run but it seems to be doomed this time round :( :sad:

well my vote goes to R&H, as if it makes any difference...

Vampira said:
I can't believe we lost AB so early that was the coolest one.

No.

Official Rankings:

Joshua Tree
All That You Can't Leave Behind
Zooropa
Under A Blood Red Sky
War
Unforgettable Fire
October
Rattle and Hum
Boy (US)
Boy (UK)
Passengers
Achtung Baby
Pop

Official according to who? Cause I was chatting with Bono over a couple of Baileys last night and i'm sure this was the order he told me...

Boy (UK version)
The Unforgettable Fire
War
Joshua Tree
Best Of 1980-90
Pop
R&H
ATYCLB
UABRS
Best Of 1990-2000
October
Zooropa