Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2.com should just post the setlists for the entire tour right now. I don't know about everyone else, but the suspense is killing me!

I'm really happy to see In A Little While and Miss Sarajevo, but they're not exactly "surprises" if we know about them already and the latter hasn't even been played yet.

What's next? Is U2.com going to try to ruin everything and tell us there's no Easter Bunny, too?

:shame:

Since we don't have an official setlist yet, I guess the party is just beginning!
Faim02.gif
This may go on for hours!

The redeeming part of this set is Zoo Station -> Fly. 12 months ago hearing either of those songs, letalone 2 of them would be amazing. I think we are taking them a bit for granted.

That said a little rotation wouldn't hurt :dance:

Axver said:

While I think it's pretty neat they played Fast Cars, it's not enough to redeem IALW. And closing with Yahweh is just bizarre.

Why is Yahweh closing bizarre? avx you complained that Vertigo as too high energy for an ending...Yahweh is also the closer on the album...why is it bizarre?:huh:

I'm excited about Fast Cars appearing but very suprised that this tour is getting a Fast Cars premiere before Crumbs has even been played once.

namkcuR said:
I hope they do play Fast Cars. I'm very excited/curious to hear what it sounds like live.

I wonder if they would do it full rockish like Xanax :hmm:

Wow, U2 are four idiots. They have such an amazing back catalogue of songs and all they can do is dig up In A Little While?

Really, WTF? This from the band that recorded A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Love Is Blindness, Lemon, Gone, When I Look At The World, etc.?

Here's my (our...me and Fly418) setlist, or what should've been played.

(based on the u2.com list)

Fast Cars
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Desire
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Running To Stand Still (followed by Human Rights)
Crumbs From Your Table
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
With or Without You

Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Yahweh
Walk On

daygloeyes2 said:

I hate all of U2's setlists. Not one of them has ever included Acrobat. Every single U2 setlists sucks IMO. :|

:wink:

lol awww thats sad ..poor you :hug:..i would love to hear Acrobat too one day...but i don't think thats gonna happen :sad:

Axver said:
Wow, U2 are four idiots. They have such an amazing back catalogue of songs and all they can do is dig up In A Little While?

Really, WTF? This from the band that recorded A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Love Is Blindness, Lemon, Gone, When I Look At The World, etc.?

Axver, you are seriously going to give yourself an ulcer!

Well, I was really looking fwd to reporting ya'll set list tonight before U2.com came along and oddly ruined it. Thanks for letting me join your gang for a minute - and thanks for being so patient with the gaps in the set list. It was a lot for my girl to type into her little phone! :)

Axver, why must you be so pissy with regards to IALW? Don't like it, fine, but why the intensity and sour-puss-iness? I, for one, think it's a good song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom