Titz, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dishes aren't as bad as ironing, if you ask me.

Nowadays, I barely do ironing. A few shirts require it, but most are easily worn in and don't look hideously creased.

Dishes aren't as bad as ironing, if you ask me.

Nowadays, I barely do ironing. A few shirts require it, but most are easily worn in and don't look hideously creased.

I haven't seen anyone around here do ironing since I was a kid!

I haven't seen anyone around here do ironing since I was a kid!

I'll probably do more ironing as summer rolls around and it's too hot to wear my blazers. At the moment, they pretty much hide my shirts if they do happen to be wrinkled and unpresentable. I generally only iron shirts - trousers are easy to get away with.

I'll probably do more ironing as summer rolls around and it's too hot to wear my blazers. At the moment, they pretty much hide my shirts if they do happen to be wrinkled and unpresentable. I generally only iron shirts - trousers are easy to get away with.

:lol: This is true! People aren't going to spend time staring at your trousers!

Why the hell does this thread keep generating ads for SingleMuslim.com? Are there a lot of single Muslims in Titz or something? :huh:

I have to be quiet because some of her side are anti - English so i've been told not to speak

Oh fuck that. Talk as loud as you can, in the strongest accent you can possibly muster. They can get the fuck over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom