Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I wonder if I'll hear myself? Before Way Out Of Here, SW announced that they were going to return to some material from Fear Of A Blank Planet because that's what they believe most people here know PT from. So I yelled at the top of my lungs "PLAY MORE STUPID DREAM!"
SW: Who're you calling stupid? :angry: ..... Oh, right. :happy:

coolian2 said:

Well fucking done, railroads.

Now lets ignore the efficient killing machines planes are.

:lol:

Firebombing of Dresden? What firebombing of Dresden?

Axver said:
I need more band shirts. I have three U2 shirts, one PT shirt I got on Sunday, and that's it.
:hmm: ... *counts*

1 x Chili Peppers
6 x U2
1 x Crowded House
1 x John Butler/Waifs tour

I think that's it.
.... the old JF ones don't count :reject:

coolian2 said:

This would be time for the video i took of the TranzAlpine entering a tunnel, but i haven't uploaded it to YouTube yet.

If the tunnel in question is the Otira Tunnel, that's a fucking deep, dark tunnel too.

But "cockpit" still wins.

Axver said:

If the tunnel in question is the Otira Tunnel, that's a fucking deep, dark tunnel too.

But "cockpit" still wins.

Alas, it's just an ordinary tunnel. As sexually amusing as the Otira Tunnel is.

And yeah, cockpit is great. And it's right at the very phallic tip of the plane too. So to speak.

Steven Wilson for the huge fucking win. From before Lazarus in Sydney:

"So we're going to try to play you as much music as we can tonight, of course, but with nine studio albums to draw from, we inevitably cannot play everyone's favourite song. And by the way, just another thing, it doesn't matter what you call out: we have this thing called a setlist. Don't let me stop you, but ..."

Axver said:

"So we're going to try to play you as much music as we can tonight, of course, but with nine studio albums to draw from, we inevitably cannot play everyone's favourite song. And by the way, just another thing, it doesn't matter what you call out: we have this thing called a setlist. Don't let me stop you, but ..."

This guy sounds cool.

coolian2 said:

Alas, it's just an ordinary tunnel. As sexually amusing as the Otira Tunnel is.

And yeah, cockpit is great. And it's right at the very phallic tip of the plane too. So to speak.

The Kaimai Tunnel on the line to Tauranga is even deeper and darker. Trains go in there and don't come out for ages ... :shifty:

coolian2 said:

This guy sounds cool.

In ... Melbourne or Brisbane, I forget which, he made a remark about "I know it's taken us something like 500 years to get here". I liked that.

Unfortunately, after his "we have this thing called a setlist" comment, you can't hear me on the bootleg yelling out "IMPROVISE!"

coolian2 said:
Oh for fucks sake, they've now changed the colour layout of Photofuckit to promote the film 27 Dresses.

Photobucket's lost it. I think I'm going to stop using my account. The new uploading thing is stupider than ever too.

Axver said:

Axver = owned.

:wink:

That plus the earpiece thing... :lol:
I do love British humour. And humorous Brits....

Axver said:
Photobucket's lost it. I think I'm going to stop using my account. The new uploading thing is stupider than ever too.
I hate when they change shit without even telling you.

You can choose to use the old uploader, btw.

I simply cannot be arsed uploading all my pics again, or moving them, or whatever you have to do. Sod that for a lark.

Besides, I'm barely halfway through putting all my holiday pics up there... :reject:

Axver said:

In ... Melbourne or Brisbane, I forget which, he made a remark about "I know it's taken us something like 500 years to get here". I liked that.

Unfortunately, after his "we have this thing called a setlist" comment, you can't hear me on the bootleg yelling out "IMPROVISE!"

cackfest! :lol: had you been drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom