things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What E_O said! :hug: :hi5:

Always :love:

untitled-1.jpg

I love making gingerbread when nobody's expecting it, and then having the whole house smell lovely...

I love having all of the living room lights turned off except for the Christmas tree, and just sitting in the soft lights, colors, and gleams. :love:

Amen to that.

I love having all of the living room lights turned off except for the Christmas tree, and just sitting in the soft lights, colors, and gleams. :love:
i've found far too much pleasure in having a few beers and just watching the lights i put on the roof over the deck.

also, i love getting a really well-paid job offer on christmas eve. i don't really want the job, but at that salary level i'll get in on it. also helps me feel in a bit of a position of power, because i'm waiting to hear back on a job i'd love to have, and can hopefully see how much they're willing to offer if they really want me.

overall, merry christmas :)

Nice one Ian :up:

Loving Christmas morning, and being on holidays now till 4/1. Nothing planned, nowhere to be, just general pissfarting about :love:

I love my (relatively) new (13 months) apt
Having moved in the mid-end Nov09 was
too tired (from also no heat 2x and a rat
running around) to put stuff up for Christmas
last year>>

Late as I am this year (w 2 extra cool chosen to do
but time consuming projects reccently completed)
> I AM decrating THIS time!!! :hyper:

I put up one decoration my mom made
(?48 yrs ago!) on Weds , and tonight i
hung up some more (store bought and
made-by-mom ones) on this art deco
window-grating; flat vertical bars and
staggered horzontal between them.....
they look wondeful! :love::love:

after I come home from festivities
i'll finish tomorrow night & Sun :lol:
Up late and taken down in Feb/ ?March!:lol:
They add extra color & cheer to the
cold, darkish days before the daffodils pop up
and the trees start greening up again! :D :heart:

funny-pictures-otters.gif

Once again, OTTAHZ! :love :

:love:

i've found far too much pleasure in having a few beers and just watching the lights i put on the roof over the deck.

also, i love getting a really well-paid job offer on christmas eve. i don't really want the job, but at that salary level i'll get in on it. also helps me feel in a bit of a position of power, because i'm waiting to hear back on a job i'd love to have, and can hopefully see how much they're willing to offer if they really want me.

Congrats on the job. :up:

I loved speaking to Amy on the phone. :cute::hyper::love:

I loved speaking to Amy on the phone. :cute::hyper::love:

I :heart: finally getting the chance to talk to you!!:cute:

It made it feel like you are not a world away. Is it July YET?????

I also loved a quick chat with one of my favourite people this morning!:shifty:

funny-pictures-otters.gif

Once again, OTTAHZ! :love:

:love: I love that site . . . kidlets and I could spend hours giggling and cooing over all teh cuteness :heart:

:yes: to infinity :love: . . . just too gorgeous :up:

:up: :happydance: (on your behalf of course :) ) . . . that is awesome ~ win win win all round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom