Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting app and game requests on Facebook. Please fuck off! I don't enjoy games. I use Facebook to like photos of pretty girls.
i'm going to add a bunch of apps on facebook just to send requests to you :wink:

Some feminists really annoy me too. Like one here, Clementine Ford, who I follow on twitter, was all in up arms because people were calling the Prime Minister "Julia" in letters to the editor.
as in the actress? ugh. i watched a show she used to be on (not the l word :grumpy:) and haaaated her on there.

my hate is this damn back pain. i threw my back out two days ago and it's still sore. i'm finally feeling a little better today, but i'm tired of barely being able to walk. i look like i'm 80.

Cobbler—that friend sounds...weirdly like my guy friend. Everyone at my school still acts like high school drama is the go-to for all relationships (they apparently can't function without breaking up with people immediately after starting a relationship, etc. It's painful.) Basically he's been used by a lot of girls trying to get back on their boyfriends/ex's...Still unsure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, it's not like he wasn't consenting—he definitely chose to have sex with a lot of really relationship-unstable girls. He could have just left them alone. On the other hand, they didn't actually want relationships, so he had no chance to really start anything meaningful. It's all just fucked up and sad at once to me.

as in the actress? ugh. i watched a show she used to be on (not the l word :grumpy:) and haaaated her on there.

No she's an Australian writer and feminist. I'd never heard of the actress!

Cobbler—that friend sounds...weirdly like my guy friend. Everyone at my school still acts like high school drama is the go-to for all relationships (they apparently can't function without breaking up with people immediately after starting a relationship, etc. It's painful.) Basically he's been used by a lot of girls trying to get back on their boyfriends/ex's...Still unsure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, it's not like he wasn't consenting—he definitely chose to have sex with a lot of really relationship-unstable girls. He could have just left them alone. On the other hand, they didn't actually want relationships, so he had no chance to really start anything meaningful. It's all just fucked up and sad at once to me.

He's had sex with girls who wanted more, that's why he's copped a fair bit of shit. He's been labelled a massive jerk, when he really isn't. He doesn't go out every weekend picking up girls and lying to them and then leaving when they're in the shower. When he meets the right girl he'll settle down.

Worrying, and having such a strong conscience about everything. I'd like to turn it off once in a while, like everyone else seems to do.

That my aunt in Lexington, Kentucky, is apparently in early Alzheimer's. Her husband passed away about four years ago, and their only offspring died of a heart attack about two years ago. My siblings and I are her only "family" left, so it looks like it's going to be up to us to go to KY and move her to an assisted living facility, either there or here in Indiana, as her friends feel they can't continue to care for her. :sad:

^^so sorry :hug: My grandfather had Alzheimer's...it was so sad watching him not remember things as simple as getting a cup from the cabinet. I hope you find a nice facility for her.

That I'm not going to be going anywhere except home this summer :angry:

Last minute 'surprise! we're not going bc your siblings haven't made up their minds about internships.' well, make up your minds earlier would be a solution, eh?

I hate when I stay up too late and start getting overly emotional and dramatic about the most random things... :crack: At least I get over it after going to bed!

I have very little things to hate now, though...

I hate this terrible pain behind my eyes that's been on and off for days. Tried glasses, nothing. Tried allergy meds, nothing. Etc.

That stupid fucking teacher. I've likely failed Calculus II along with over half of the class.

Time to put up a fight though first.

The fact that my brand new computer's audio jack is completely torn up. Front plugging audio jacks and long backed computer chairs do not mix. :angry:

Waking up to asshole shouting to my mom, and now it's almost dinner time and he's having another fit. :rolleyes: Can't we have ONE peaceful day with all of us at home, for fuck's sake?

I hate that my team is out of the playoffs. October is so far away! :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom