Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm unprepared for unexpected occurrences...

AKA, I hate it when I have to bum a pad off a friend because my period came during school and I had nothing with me. :yuck: Note to self- always be prepared! I do love that pretty much any girl will help you out there, however.

I hate learning today that not only does my 82-year-old aunt in Virginia have cancer, but that her 91-year-old brother also does, apparently the "same kind" of cancer. This is the first instance of cancer in our family, so I guess we'd better be finding out what "kind" it is. :sad:

They are the last two of my mother's generation left--when they are gone, we will be "the older generation." I want so much to hug them while I can, but they are 700 miles away.

I hate learning today that not only does my 82-year-old aunt in Virginia have cancer, but that her 91-year-old brother also does, apparently the "same kind" of cancer. This is the first instance of cancer in our family, so I guess we'd better be finding out what "kind" it is. :sad:

They are the last two of my mother's generation left--when they are gone, we will be "the older generation." I want so much to hug them while I can, but they are 700 miles away.

Sorry to hear this :hug:

That's so awful, cobl. :( I can't imagine dying from an asthma attack - thoughts and prayers for the family and your sis.

I'm trying to figure out a ride to the airport for next week, and this whole thing has been supremely frustrating. I've asked a ton of people if they can help me out over the past two weeks, and I'm even offering gas money and fun Hawaiian treats as a thank you, to make it more appealing. Some people have said no, and that's totally fine and understandable. It's just frustrating that some of them who I emailed are taking their sweet-ass time to respond, and I've seen them posting on Facebook. If you have time to play WWF or whatever, you have time to respond to my email. Just say no - I don't care. I'd just like an answer either way, so I can have time to ask more people or figure something else out if I need to.

Yes, my diamond shoes are WAY too damned tight. :wink:

I hate that my double vision and dizziness is back, yet the doctors insist nothing is wrong. Is it normal to drive with one eye shut???:crack:

I hate calling into work for that. It sounds so lame, but I did my morning shift, and it was hard for me to drive home. It comes in waves.

One of my sister's friends (13yo) died of an asthma attack at 2am this morning.

Fuck.

That's awful Danny :hug: Asthma is so common here we forget that it can kill in minutes. :sad:

Feels a little trivial and stupid considering but..

fuck my friends friend is annoying. He's twenty years old and is refusing to stay at home alone because his mum is away...what a fuck head. He asked to stay here, and I was told the answer was no...but he's been here for two nights with no sign of leaving. Does nothing but sit his fat arse on my couch and talk at the top of his voice. No contribution to anything, ever.....
My justice will come when I leave this house, effectively putting my dearest friend on the street....but he's been warned, I can't stand his mates here more than I am. I work part time and do the majority of everything. They sit around all day playing playstation or link their computers together....I get home from work....house stinks, is filthy, dishes and rubbish everywhere...oh well maybe once or twice a week the shit gets cleaned up..into the kitchen which is my cleaning spot..
all as useless as tits on a bull.

ahhhhh, that feels much better.

Insomnia....need to learn how to turn my brain off at night!:yawn::yawn:

Purrl :hug: :hug: :hug: honey, I am so sorry :(

One of my sister's friends (13yo) died of an asthma attack at 2am this morning.

Fuck.

:( god, that is just horrible :hug: peace and sunshine to the family and to your sister cobl

Yes, my diamond shoes are WAY too damned tight. :wink:

:love: (so it's the hate thread, :shrug:, sue me :tongue: )

I hate that my double vision and dizziness is back, yet the doctors insist nothing is wrong. Is it normal to drive with one eye shut???:crack:

I hate calling into work for that. It sounds so lame, but I did my morning shift, and it was hard for me to drive home. It comes in waves.

alrighty missy, please never put your health before everything else . . . it is what it is and you need to look after you first, got it :madwife: :) take care chick ~ hope you get to the bottom of it all soon :hug:

fuck my friends friend is annoying. He's twenty years old and is refusing to stay at home alone because his mum is away...what a fuck head. He asked to stay here, and I was told the answer was no...but he's been here for two nights with no sign of leaving. Does nothing but sit his fat arse on my couch and talk at the top of his voice. No contribution to anything, ever.....
My justice will come when I leave this house, effectively putting my dearest friend on the street....but he's been warned, I can't stand his mates here more than I am. I work part time and do the majority of everything. They sit around all day playing playstation or link their computers together....I get home from work....house stinks, is filthy, dishes and rubbish everywhere...oh well maybe once or twice a week the shit gets cleaned up..into the kitchen which is my cleaning spot..
all as useless as tits on a bull.

ahhhhh, that feels much better.

oh big fat buckets of boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :angry: can you go stay with friends for a week and teach those f*cko's a lesson in appreciation :| . . . I'm sorry :(

< so.damn.tired and so.damn.cranky :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom