Them weird thumbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Guys I cant stand it... its hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at them!
thum3.bmp

thumb5.bmp

thumb4.bmp

thumb2.bmp

thumb1.bmp

I know it's a stupid thread idea and I know probably all of you seen my posts about his thumb in the new pic, but omg I just crack up over them! HAHA!

I must be missing something because I don't see how they are weird. :der:

Unless I know lots of guys with weird thumbs...therefore making them not so weird to me. :lol:

Jam Jar said:
i remember reading a palm reading handbook, and in it it said that thumbs like that belong to people who are artsy and creative ^__^

Maybe it's also got something to do with playing the guitar all day. :shrug::)

Jam Jar said:
plus, edge's hands are quite beautiful :)

Indeed. :D

Um... can I just go find some off the net somewhere? Actually I'll see if any of my pics of me on my puter have thumbs... lmao

I could make mine bend backwards but it might be a bit painful :uhoh:
I can give two thumbs up with my big toes :D So I guess it's two toes up... right? I don't kwno but it's weird, and I can spread my toes out so they aren't touching eachother, I know it's nothin special but I'm the only one I know personally that can do it :D Makes me feel all warm and fuzzie inside :lol:

Remind me never to show you a pic of my thumb. Mine look like a short, stubby fingers. There is no bend to them at all.

ylimeU2 said:
Remind me never to show you a pic of my thumb. Mine look like a short, stubby fingers. There is no bend to them at all.
Really? My freind Kelly has a thumb like that, I never knew it till recently cause she was doin somthin, don't remember what, but it wasnt bending and I asked her how she was doin it and she said she didnt have a joint. I found it facinating... I'm weird I know... :reject:
I would play with it too lmao I don't know why, but it was just FACINATING! YAY!

Last edited:
I've never seen anybody with thumbs like mine. I always thought there was something wrong with mine.

Oh... well there cant be anything THAT wrong with you :hug:
Actually Kelly, did have soemthin wierd goin on with her fingers and stuff, they were like cruked or somethin and she had to go get them all broke and put straight... but I don't really know that story cause I wasn't her friend when all that happend...
:D she had to write with her left hand for a while, so now she can write with both hands, kinda cool I think :)

I just scanned my hand. :coocoo: (I'm bored, can you tell?) The position is a little weird, cause I didn't want to lay my hand on the glass. But you decide. I think it's strange, and they are my thumbs. I think they make Edge's look normal by comparison, not that I find anything strange about his to begin with.

myhand1.jpg

(BTW, my hands are ice cold right now, which is why they look sort of blotchy. )

lmao! If i was hurting their feelings, that means i'd be hurting my feelings cuz they are a part of me and i didnt feel any feelings hurt...lol :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom