The Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

hmmm, now what was I doing 10 years ago that would shock you all:wink:

Let me guess, something Screwtape can't even imagine? :wink:

Screwtape2 said:

You need to take the purity test. :wink:

Oh yes, have we made cin take it yet? If not: http://www.armory.com./tests/100.html

Also, Screwtape, our resident ultra-liberal but still "save sex until marriage" Christian, major_panic, could only manage 94%. He has a hard time believing an atheist like you exists and really wants to meet you. :wink:

Axver said:

Oh yes, have we made cin take it yet? If not: http://www.armory.com./tests/100.html

Also, Screwtape, our resident ultra-liberal but still "save sex until marriage" Christian, major_panic, could only manage 94%. He has a hard time believing an atheist like you exists and really wants to meet you. :wink:

I did much worse on this than I expected. I'm not quite as pure as I thought I was. :shrug:

No spoken words said:

I did much worse on this than I expected. I'm not quite as pure as I thought I was. :shrug:

Well, go on, spill your percentage. It's a rite of passage on this thread. :wink:

unico said:
i was in the 90% range until last year. now i'm down to 87. i'm such a naughty girl.

Have you taken it as hypothetical unico, marking all the stuff you'd like to do?

I still can't believe that hypothetical Screwtape is barely more corrupt than real life incredibly naive Axver.

Axver said:

Quoted for truth. I apologised to a couple of people privately, and they took the whole affair in good humour. bono_man2002/Daniel's even been on this thread laughing about it. But I already knew he's a legend. :up:

Mikal, who posted in the thread originally doubting it, PM'd me and had good spirits about it when I confided in him the truth.

No spoken words said:

I never mentioned it, actually, took it while not posting in here.

I actually got 50% on the dot.

No drugs or bestiality in my life helps. :)

Yeah, that's why hypothetical Axver couldn't break much past 60%.

Axver said:

Yeah, that's why hypothetical Axver couldn't break much past 60%.

Oh, have you people taken it based on things you've done and WANT to do, and that's hypothetical you? I should try that. My score likely will not go too much lower.

phillyfan26 said:
Mikal, who posted in the thread originally doubting it, PM'd me and had good spirits about it when I confided in him the truth.

I think Daniel was amused that he quite accidentally tricked some of us into thinking he was actually in on it and just playing along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom