The Mullet, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, folks, I need to go to uni. Long day today, bah. But at least I'll catch up with the Maj.

Have a good one! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

ooh awesome. my ringtone is bzzt, bzzt (aka the sound it makes vibrating against my desk). however, if i ever had it turned on, it'd be under the wheel by split enz :giggle:

although i have a ringback tone everyone who calls me hears, which is train in vain.

My ringtone is some strange generic song where kids are screaming "let's go!" I think Arcade Fire ripped it off. :wink:

Screwtape2 said:
My ringtone is some strange generic song where kids are screaming "let's go!" I think Arcade Fire ripped it off. :wink:
:lmao: i think i know what you're talking about actually. i'm pretty sure my old phone had that. it also had this weirdo song that started off with applause. most of the song was clapping :huh:

phanan said:
And why is that?
because i'm in it :sexywink:

to be serious though, i've no idea. hvac people have been here and looked, they can't figure out why. there's plenty of insulation around my room, and i'm right by the a/c unit and everything. it's not my computer, because even back when i had just a television in here (and a tiny one at that) which was hardly turned on, it was the same temperature. it's the only room in the house like that, and you'll walk down the hallway and feel this heat coming from my room :lol:

Screwtape2 said:
I think these ringtones are written by preschoolers. :wink:
lol, probably! the ones that came on my current phone are even worse, since i have a blackberry and that's all businessy and serious :lol:

so i just made my own, even though i've actually heard it a whopping one time since i always keep my phone on vibrate.

KhanadaRhodes said:

because i'm in it :sexywink:

I knew it.

KhanadaRhodes said:
to be serious though, i've no idea. hvac people have been here and looked, they can't figure out why. there's plenty of insulation around my room, and i'm right by the a/c unit and everything. it's not my computer, because even back when i had just a television in here (and a tiny one at that) which was hardly turned on, it was the same temperature. it's the only room in the house like that, and you'll walk down the hallway and feel this heat coming from my room :lol:

Does your room have lots of heating vents, or are you located near the boiler room?

I would think your AC would handle it fine.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, probably! the ones that came on my current phone are even worse, since i have a blackberry and that's all businessy and serious :lol:

so i just made my own, even though i've actually heard it a whopping one time since i always keep my phone on vibrate.

Really? I'd assume the blackberry's ringtone was The Final Countdown. :wink:

phanan said:
I knew it.
:flirt:

Does your room have lots of heating vents, or are you located near the boiler room?

I would think your AC would handle it fine.
i have one. i'm sitting pretty close to it right now and i'm sweltering :( and the boiler room? :lmao: we don't have a boiler room! i am right next to the heating/air unit though. but so is another bedroom which does not get this hot.

Screwtape2 said:
Really? I'd assume the blackberry's ringtone was The Final Countdown. :wink:
:lol: i should've done that :hmm: but i just picked something most likely to scare the shit out of people if they heard it. i plan on using this song in the next desert island competition so you'll all hear it then :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have one. i'm sitting pretty close to it right now and i'm sweltering :( and the boiler room? :lmao: we don't have a boiler room! i am right next to the heating/air unit though. but so is another bedroom which does not get this hot.

I forgot you southern folk have things set up differently down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom