The Endless Edge Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U271stGoldenGlobeAwardsBeverlyHilton1-12-2014BeverlyHillsCa12.jpg%257Eoriginal.jpg

:love:

Oh dear. :shifty: *follows*

I found a gigantic cache of saved photos on my hard drive today. When I'm done sorting through there will be a major update here (though perhaps not comet-sized!)

I don't think I've read that interview before. Is it in the magazine thread, or would you mind scanning it, CK?

I don't think I've read that interview before. Is it in the magazine thread, or would you mind scanning it, CK?

I can try to scan it....it's an older RS so the pages are HUGE.

I seem to recall it being around a long time ago though. I'll do a hunt online and see what I can come up with first. :wave:

EDIT: atu2 has the entire article. http://www.atu2.com/news/zoo-world-order.html

You know what this thread is completely lacking? :hmm: Performing Pop Edge. :shifty:

I know you're all about the white suit, jeevey, I'll post some more later. :D

edgepopbigj.jpg~original

Totally agree on the vertigo bulk. He's heavier now than he was in his 30s but it's muscle mass, not age weight. I think it suits him very well. :drool:

Also, can we give Bono some props for the amazing shape he got into for the false promo push this winter? I mean seriously.

Totally agree on the vertigo bulk. He's heavier now than he was in his 30s but it's muscle mass, not age weight. I think it suits him very well. :drool:

Also, can we give Bono some props for the amazing shape he got into for the false promo push this winter? I mean seriously.

I got a prop right here I'd like to give him...

:D

Back
Top Bottom