The Edge: It Might Get Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I got it! Thank you so much.
I`ll write as soon as possible, but I'm quite busy with university at the moment.
That's why I check the forum only in my breaks.

So, if I understood that press information correctly, either Get On Your Boots or the possibly unknown new song will be the first single?:hmm:

If it was No Line On The Horizon people would probably have remembered the title. If it wasn't Corpse ... after all that is. If it was neither, then I really wonder what this song is called.:hyper:

So, if I understood that press information correctly, either Get On Your Boots or the possibly unknown new song will be the first single?:hmm:

If it was No Line On The Horizon people would probably have remembered the title. If it wasn't Corpse ... after all that is. If it was neither, then I really wonder what this song is called.:hyper:

I made the mistake of posting wrong information in the thread.

Here is the correct info.

In the rolling credits of the movie, several known U2 songs were displayed. However one of the songs was "Get on Your Boots", which Edge played in the movie (he was kinda just practicing the riff).

I looked up to see a second U2 song. I couldn't remember the title as I was getting excited to see Edge, Page, and White in the flesh in front of me for the Question and Answer period.

I confirmed with my fellow U2 friend, Sam B....and the other riff that Edge was playing was Corpse.

That's it...that's all.

There was no mention of "No Line on the Horizon".

93673870.jpg

PageEdge.jpg

Jimmy Page, Jack White and U2’s The Edge exit Bistro 990 after Press Junket for David Guggenheims new film: It Might Get Loud. photos on shovine
Posted by ShoVine editor - 06/09/08 at 06:09:25 pm
PageEdge2.jpg

It was a crazy scene outside Bistro 990 on Bay St. Toronto as three guitar gods - Jimmy Page, The Edge, and Jack White exited their press junket. As word spread the trio were inside - the amount of onlookers steadily grew…

He still asks sorry for not be able to talk affe(expresion used here to say that is hot or that is an absurd situation betwwen another things)he looks gorgeous:drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom