The Edge: It Might Get Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG! *totaly jealous*

I hope you get to meet him! And yes, take looaads of pictures!! :hyper:

I'm very fortunate to have met the Edge before back in NY.......

But this time...I'd like to try and get a picture signed and have a photo with him.

Well...the movie is today....so I'll find out if he's in town or not.

I'll keep you posted.

I have tickets to the movie tonight too! I'm hoping I catch a glimpse of him around town today, if not at the premiere tonight!:hyper:

I'm very fortunate to have met the Edge before back in NY.......

But this time...I'd like to try and get a picture signed and have a photo with him.

Well...the movie is today....so I'll find out if he's in town or not.

I'll keep you posted.

I have tickets to the movie tonight too! I'm hoping I catch a glimpse of him around town today, if not at the premiere tonight!:hyper:

Good luck to both of you!!

Im hoping to be there early enough tonight to get decent seats. Usually the VIPs and the VISA sponsor people all go in frst and then the rest of the seats are filled with those of us who could only afford the 19.99 haha. It'd be cool to get a nice spot near the front tho, especially if they do Q&A afterwards! :hyper:

Im hoping to be there early enough tonight to get decent seats. Usually the VIPs and the VISA sponsor people all go in frst and then the rest of the seats are filled with those of us who could only afford the 19.99 haha. It'd be cool to get a nice spot near the front tho, especially if they do Q&A afterwards! :hyper:

Local radio station announced that they are all expected to be there.....

I'm showering...and heading to the venue to wait in a lawn chair.

I'm not gonna bother with the hotel....too much of a crap shoot.

I found a few...

itmightgetloudtoronto1.jpg

itmightgetloudtoronto2.jpg

itmightgetloudtoronto3.jpg

itmightgetloudtoronto4.jpg

YES!!! he is so handsome in person and soft spoken. Plus he has AMAZINGLY beautiful eyes :love:

BEAUTIFUL... is a understatement! :drool: he has the amazingly, breathtaking porcelain skin that I have ever seen and then add that with those eyes....

drop dead goregous!

his porcelain skin was the thing that struck me after meeting him and me just saying thank you cuz i was a nervous wreck and could barely speak... ugh.. I was just shaking then.

Back
Top Bottom