The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does she really have it?

F^*$ing ridiculous!

theres got to be some way to electronically reach into her computer, take NLOTH, and replace it with a clip of Tijuana donkey sex

It probably wouldn't be too out of place on her computer.

does she really have it?

F^*$ing ridiculous!

theres got to be some way to electronically reach into her computer, take NLOTH, and replace it with a clip of Tijuana donkey sex

She's probably into that kind of thing.

Still no leak then, been offline for a few hours. I'm addicted...

I still have to say a big handclap to Universal. It's good...as much as I want to listen. I can see nothing until a week from today. I have my pre-order, I have no right to anything early...I so want to listen though. I do think we should just stop these leak threads, and admit defeat.

Universal :applaud:

MainLeak-filtered.png

Should be Tuesday evening, right?

It'd be really nice to have it over the weekend. Monday/Tuesday could be some seriously worthless work days if this thing doesn't leak. I better work extra hard this week.

Yeah, you're right. Tuesday evening. That's even better.

I've read that the U2 album will be played on the radio in Ireland on Thursday. So, basically, you will hear songs from the album in two days. Relax. Try to do something constructive with your time. Geez! Stop spending all day long checking for leaks. Like me. Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon.

SGB (Spanish Girl Bitch) says: "Moon Mercy is mercy with new efects guitar and time 9:25. Have a intro 1 minutes and finish, 1 minute later begin new... Is a celestial music."

I've read that the U2 album will be played on the radio in Ireland on Thursday. So, basically, you will hear songs from the album in two days. Relax. Try to do something constructive with your time. Geez! Stop spending all day long checking for leaks. Like me. Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon.

Bahhhhhhhhh. Newbie attempting to use sense. Sense isn't allowed in this thread... hell, it rarely enters this forum. Ban him.

I'm in love with the Spanish girl. I want to take her on a cruise to Spain.

I think those are the best first 2 posts in the history of Interference. :lmao:

SGB (Spanish Girl Bitch) says: "Moon Mercy is mercy with new efects guitar and time 9:25. Have a intro 1 minutes and finish, 1 minute later begin new... Is a celestial music."

OMFG I can't wait for a celestial music with new efects guitar!

The right hemisphere of my brain has been in withdrawal since last Fall. I need a fix, man.

alright. to be honest with u guys, i really don't think that it's going to leak until this weekend, and i don't think any radio station is going to play... i mean, why would they do that? It will be on the internet and nobody is going to earn money with it :shrug::shrug:
one more single? i don't think so.
but it's just my opinion. :reject:

This is your first post?

Also, I'm offended with your name. Bono certainly is NOT the messiah.

Bahhhhhhhhh To Ya

Bahhhhhhhhh. Newbie attempting to use sense. Sense isn't allowed in this thread... hell, it rarely enters this forum. Ban him.

Actually, I'm not that new. I used to post on here -- about ten years ago -- as DeadMan. Sense is not the enemy.

This weekend, definitely...no early leak by the looks of it...

Oh, I have to say well done to the record company. Come on everyone, we have just got familiar with album leaks and expect it. The bottom line is, we have absolutely nooooo right to get a leaked album. A release date, is a release date, it's a sign of the times that we just think this material comes up for free early. The bottom line is it's just not right.

The Killers album didn't leak that early...Coldplay was pretected...come on admit it, it's the right thing...ok we have waited way too long for new material from the band, but they're pushing 50 now, they're just not gonna smash out an album every 2 years. They have nothing to prove. They write and record when they want to. It's out on March 2nd, just accept it. Yeh, it will be with us by this weekend once a pressed CD slips the net, but just accept it, it ain't leaking any day soon.

STOP THESE THREADS NOW.....

MainLeak-filtered.png

:lmao:...we have tried doing something constructive with our lives but we always come back here for that 1% chance something has happened..:reject:

Yeah, my problem is my first listen to the songs is not going to be via a 32kbs audio stream with a DJ talking over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom