The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I meant more along the lines of the delay in pressing and shipping the copies. They must be waiting to do this until the absolute last minute, which has got to cost a good deal more.

This has crossed my mind as well. While pressing thousands of copies in a couple of days is not an impossibility, preventing a leak that way requires a budget that only the Biggest Band In The World can manage. ATYCLB and HTDAAB are the gifts that just keep on giving, huh? :happy:

I go from it will leak soon...to ahh forget it it never will...over and over again...I need to get a life:reject::wink:

depeche mode songs leaked today from the album according some blogs. thats interesting, it seems that their security is less effective.

Don't count on it, I have never heard Boots on a brazilian radio. Jovem Pan, maybe, I don't know...

my father work at Jovem Pan here in São Paulo, so he told me that, u know that Motorola cellphone that is comming out with the CD? so, they were thinking of doing a special time to U2 on the radio! Playing all the songs and everything. i'll ask my father if he know anything about it... the motorola thing was true, 'cause he told me that in January.
btw Kiss FM, Mitisubish FM and others radios are playing GOYB everyday!

EDIT: delted all leaked DEPECHE MODE files! so it could be quite hard to post the new U2 album on .

Yes, If it hasnt leaked to the masses yet it probably wont happen until Japan gets it. Boots never leaked before radio airplay so i dont expect the album will either.

it's a bit different with a digital file for one song than it is for millions of CDs

This has crossed my mind as well. While pressing thousands of copies in a couple of days is not an impossibility, preventing a leak that way requires a budget that only the Biggest Band In The World can manage. ATYCLB and HTDAAB are the gifts that just keep on giving, huh? :happy:

HAHA. I knew those excessive Bomb reviews and Grammies were more sinister than they appeared!

rumors are on several blogs that 2 more songs leaked too. but i haven´t found them yet.

1. Fragile Tension
2. Fragile Tension (Instrumental 'Kicks & Screams' Edit by SLAPPER)
3. Fragile Tension (Obsessive Mix by SLAPPER)

That's it! 2 more remixes, nothing else.

Cool to know that Boots is being played here in BR. I don't listen to radio since 2005, so it's hard to know. Nice. :up:

me too. i just know that it's playing cause my mom listen to it :reject: and when i listen to radio it's on the morning going to school and it's JP AM i hate the FM!

wait, another 'song' leaked? :huh::huh:

me too. i just know that it's playing cause my mom listen to it :reject: and when i listen to radio it's on the morning going to school and it's JP AM i hate the FM!

wait, another 'song' leaked? :huh::huh:

Hehe... the only radio I used to hear was Kiss, but then I stopped. Not because it was bad, but because it's easier to play what I have on my pc. :D

No, they are just talking about Depeche Mode.

I had that Depeche Mode leak on February 9th....it is only being reported today?? That's odd indeed.

No U2 on Demonoid yet.

Supposedly some tracks will be played on the radio in Ireland.

Supposedly being the key word.

If you think about it, it doesn't make sense given Universal's success in keeping this thing under wraps. That could have been some type of planned damage control at one point, but now there would be nothing to gain by allowing some DJ to play it early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom