The 'Desert Island Game Running Diary' Thread Pt 2 (NO LINKS!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I really enjoyed listening to your playlist. There were a lot of songs on here that I love. It was fun.

I think I actually enjoyed Parts 1 and 2 pretty evenly. Like I said earlier I have no idea how to grade these things so I'll go ahead and give it a :up:.

And if you're wondering about the flow and transitions and stuff, I'm not so good with all that. It just seemed to me like a good collection of fun and enjoyable songs. Which is what I think this contest should be.

And if you're wondering about the flow and transitions and stuff, I'm not so good with all that. It just seemed to me like a good collection of fun and enjoyable songs. Which is what I think this contest should be.

I have to agree with you there, but I think we're in the minority.

Guess what I'm doing :shifty:

Listening to your list :ohmy:

mediafire is suddenly made of ten different kinds of win, and now that I finished the Tourist's list, I'm out, so someone better get to uploadin

What were your final thoughts on my list?

It worked well throughout, obviously it worked well throughout with your theme, so the flow was an A, but about halfway through, from about Ashes to Ashes on (really liked that song though) I lost interest in the music, so the song selection is a high c/low b, not sure, cause I really did like the beginning. So overall, you did a great job putting the list together, I just didn't care so much for a lot of the songs, so a B

So I'm on the 5th track of disc 2 of B212's list.... Odd. The flow on this side is waaaaay better, but I don't care for any of the songs at all so far.

As I'm getting through this list, I keep thinking "I should like this song... but I don't." Like the songs by Crowded House, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, Arcade Fire....

Wait a second, I think you missed something

7. Comfortably Numb 6:24 Pink Floyd The Wall (Disc 2)
8. Fake Empire 3:25 The National Boxer

Nope. That was all in the sequence from Simon and Garfunkel to U2. And so was Porcupine Tree.

Anyway, more bands/artists that are in the "I should like this, but I don't" include David Bowie, The Smiths, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Petty. And I've never liked Snow Patrol.

So anyway, I thought the flow of the second disc was good (an A) but I didn't enjoy the songs as much (a C) so it's a B overall, since the first disc was a B as well.

I'm back for a day, so I can send/receive lists now.

So...

Anyone want mine?

Anyone want to send me theirs?

I'm back for a day, so I can send/receive lists now.

So...

Anyone want mine?

Anyone want to send me theirs?

I can't remember if I sent you mine in the mass PM the other day, so i'm gonna send it again just in case..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom