The big Adam Meet-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Digi-don't be so hard on ur urself-u don't look shocked, just incrediably happy! *Cute pic with Adam*! Thanks for sharing it! And ur story.:hug: :applaud: Yeah for Digi!

forbonou2 said:
Digi-don't be so hard on ur urself-u don't look shocked, just incrediably happy! *Cute pic with Adam*! Thanks for sharing it! And ur story.:hug: :applaud: Yeah for Digi!

You're very welcome! I'm still on a huge high from it all...... Now if only I could get my workmates to understand exactly who Adam Clayton is then I'll be happy! At least one of them kind of knew who I was on about when she asked was it the bloke who used to go out with Naomi 'whatshername' (and they were her exact words!!) lmao... I just despair with some people!! :huh:

DigitalLove said:

You're very welcome! I'm still on a huge high from it all...... Now if only I could get my workmates to understand exactly who Adam Clayton is then I'll be happy! At least one of them kind of knew who I was on about when she asked was it the bloke who used to go out with Naomi 'whatshername' (and they were her exact words!!) lmao... I just despair with some people!! :huh:

:lol: Some people... :tsk: It's kind of understandable when it's Adam or Larry you're talking about, but I have my pic with Bono stuck to the wall in my cubicle and most people go "Who is that?" They think he's some man I hooked up with in Ireland. :rolleyes:

Christina Hi. I often visit Band Meetings etc...but I never realised that this was YOU!! I'm delighted, seeing that pic of you and Adam has refreshed that moment once again. It was a brilliant time, despite the lousy weather. I'm really annoyed with myself that I didn't recognise that the Author of this thread was your good self. God, I can still remember that evening vividly...your brolly had a mind of its own!! I was perished. I'd like to thank you for keeping me company, whilst the rest of the gang, nodded off to sleep...(Mark excluded of course!) And thank you for sending that email to Devlin. When I received it I forgot to look at the address and stupidly I sent it again...ah well...better safe than sorry. It's great that you're here. Honest. It's so nice to actually relate to someone's story and being there I can vouch for everything DigitalLove has said. Hope that someday you'll return to Dublin again. Hey, remember when the small door at the end of the studio was open and we went over to snoop...my heart leapt when it closed suddenly...that was so spooky. Gotta go now. Thanks for sharing your story and my regards to you and Mark.

Hi Christina

DigitalLove said:

Remember me, we met in Dockers with BT on the Saturday and I text you at the airport? Great to read your post. I share in your despair. My hairdresser is a Bono fan and asked me to let her know if I met him. I phoned her up when I got back but she was out so I left a msg with the junior. "Tell Lisa that Julie met Bono, she'll know what you mean" I said. "Julie met who" she said. "BONO" I said. "How do you spell that?" aaaaaaaaghhhh!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom