The Best of DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jubliation

Babyface
OH MY BONO!!!!!!!!!! Who else was left weak at the kness after watching the DVD that came with the album? I'm still shaking from all of the visual stimuli!:ohmy: :drool:

OMB MY CUZ!!! I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A DVD PLAYER HERE! SO I CAN'T SEE WHAT'S ON THE BONUS DVD!!! I'M SOOOOOOO DEPRIVED! I NEED TO HANG OUTSIDE ON THE STREET W/A SIGN SAYING SOMETHING LIKE "WILL WORK FOR ACCESS TO A DVD PLAYER" LOL
PS JUBILATION, U NEED TO IM ME PRONTO! LUV YA :wave:

Oh My god...I had the scariest question cross my mind while driving home today. I ordered the UK "Best Of" (gotta have The Fly, Baby! :drool: ) and it comes with a DVD right (right) but I live in the US...

*gets down on her knees and begs* PLEASE tell me it will play in my DVD palyer! Or are the regions different?? Gosh, I hope not!

-Blue

Philo_2727 said:
Oh My god...I had the scariest question cross my mind while driving home today. I ordered the UK "Best Of" (gotta have The Fly, Baby! :drool: ) and it comes with a DVD right (right) but I live in the US...

*gets down on her knees and begs* PLEASE tell me it will play in my DVD palyer! Or are the regions different?? Gosh, I hope not!

-Blue

I think the only problem is with the VHS tapes because they have PAL format in the UK.

flaming june said:

I think the only problem is with the VHS tapes because they have PAL format in the UK.

The DVD's have the same problem. I bought the Electrical Storm DVD a couple of weeks ago in Dublin and it doesn't work in my DVD.

It's really cool. The mirrorball intoxicates me. :D The History and the dvd preview are really well done. Oh, and Please is so purty. *wants to hug Bono*

My boyfriend and I watched the DVD together (he has a DVD player, I don't :shifty: )

I like the history thing :tongue:

Too much focus on BD in the trailer...

Question.....when's the Best Of DVD videos thing come out? :question:

those buffalo make me laugh SO HARD.

It probably up and changed on me now.

MonaVox said:
Question.....when's the Best Of DVD videos thing come out?

December 2, the day before mah birthday. :D
Well, I suppose December 3 in the US, since that's Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom