the Basel 93 DVD screen shots?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
hi!

if anyone's got the Basel Zooropa 93 show on DVD, i would be very very happy for a specific screen shot (i have already checked with the achtunbootlegs.com site, a great site btw, but they didn't have the picture in mind).

i was thinking about the song Angel of Harlem, right at the break (or middle eight as they call it), when Bono starts singing the "o-oh-huh's").

he leans towards the audience with the mic stand in his one hand and the red guitar in the other, very Elvis posing.

if anyone could please make a screen shot and post it here, i would be more than grateful!

thank you!

I'm sorry I don't know which exact moment or show that is, but I do have this pic, although I have no idea which show or song they are playing here! It seemed to be close to your request maybe. Hopefully someone can make your screencap!

bonoredaccousticzoo.jpg

thanks! that was close to what i had in mind, but the Basel show features Bono with his purple jacket on, and no sun glasses.

thanks though for trying! :)

The caps are from Basel 1993 mixed by Achtungpop. The quality is crappy because the original video is the 3rd gen. VHS.
ZooBasel001.jpg

ZooBasel002.jpg

ZooBasel003.jpg

yes yes yes!!

those are the right poses!

thanks a lot!

(my DVD quality isn't much better, guess we got the same source!)

Back
Top Bottom