The band land in Japan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BONOJAPA.jpg

BONJAPAN.jpg

LARJAPAN.jpg

EDJAPAN.jpg

ADJAPAN.jpg

the rest of the pics

Thanks for the tip on the hat does anyone know where i can get one from in the uk? My daughter begging me to get her one for christmas and its the only thing shes asked for HELPPPPPPP

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Thanks for the tip on the hat does anyone know where i can get one from in the uk? My daughter begging me to get her one for christmas and its the only thing shes asked for HELPPPPPPP

Try an army store :) I found one at the H&M here (big clothes store) :D

He really looks like a little boy when he wears the monstrosity backwards :cute:

whoaaaaa?! They ar ein Japan now? :sad:
SO horrible.. I was in Tokyo just three weeks ago and will start my internship there soon... why now??
why not later (or earlier)? :madspit:

their timing sux :|

or maybe it is also my timing... either way... they should have informed me and arranged it around MY shedule

:wink:

LOVE the monstrosity!! :drool:

I've seen a similar looking hat that's sold in surf wear shops here in California. Not sure if you have stores that sell the Roxy, Quicksilver, Billabong, etc. brands in the UK ...

Now that I think about it, I need to get me one!

Edge not only looks sunburned but a little sleepy. It's a long trip from NZ to Japan, something like 10 hours. But at least it's a minimal time zone change (I think they actually gain an hour or two...)

I hope they get out and enjoy Tokyo, where I used to live and just adored. I'd love to see them there!

blueeyedgirl said:
10 hours?? That's nothing. You people haven't done the long haul from Australia to the UK.

24 hours, folks :crack:

Damn! That's hard! I did Birmingham (U.S.) to Istanbul, that was no cakewalk. Eighteen hours. :crack:

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Yeah found one on line its a us marine corp hat in olive green priced 9.99gbp cool it be here in 3 working days yeahhhhhhhh

Ahh cool! Which site did you find it on? I was driving through the desert today and it was sooo windy. I had to wear my green monstrosity. I felt very cool.

Back
Top Bottom