thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bel

The Fly
I wanted to say thanks to all you, for the photos of the u2 on this forum, I am best the situated one to the photo world, also I wanted to participate I am to put my photos, like I can make? excused my English, a salute from Italy

Hello Bel! It's nice to meet you! My name is Brittany! Now, are you saying that you would like to post pictures? If so, there's a picture-posting guide that is only a couple threads above this one. If you read it and need help, just let me know! God Bless!

You will find it is very easy, if you open an account in photobucket.com all you have to do then is upload the pic and copy/paste the last link that appears under the pic. :wave:

Hello bel, I always wanted to know does "Arrivederci "mean hello or good bye? Thanks:wave:

Carmelu2fan said:
Hello bel, I always wanted to know does "Arrivederci "mean hello or good bye? Thanks:wave:

it means bye :sexywink: and Ciao can be both hello and bye...

Ciao Bel, como estai?

:reject: did I remember that right from my short week in Italy?

Galeongirl said:

it means bye :sexywink: and Ciao can be both hello and bye...

Ciao Bel, como estai?

:reject: did I remember that right from my short week in Italy?
:laugh: :laugh: actually, that's Spanish!...we say: "come stai?"....but don't worry, it's almost the same....

Can you type down for me what Bono said in the milan show?

Hieri sera, y primo appuntamento
Sta sera -not sure how to spell it- l'amore...

I know what it means, but I don't know how to spell the word sounding like facciamo...

I'm exchanging with Italians from Foligno this year, been to Italy, they'll come to Holland in June :)

Galeongirl said:
Can you type down for me what Bono said in the milan show?

Hieri sera, y primo appuntamento
Sta sera -not sure how to spell it- l'amore...

I know what it means, but I don't know how to spell the word sounding like facciamo...

I'm exchanging with Italians from Foligno this year, been to Italy, they'll come to Holland in June :)
sure..here it is:
Ieri sera, il primo appuntamento
Stasera facciamo l'amore

hope it helps:wink:

thanks still to all. little time and I to put many photos u2, - I hope to understand as to make - many photos of Milan have seen the dvd of Milan? Italy is fantastic always loves u2 and them amera'

italy u2:heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom