TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the best thing of this test is that... i had time to go to Starbucks :drool::drool::drool:

and tomorrow i have ANOTHER test at 8am :scream: :sad::sad::sad:

anyway.any plan for the weekend? :)

the best thing of this test is that... i had time to go to Starbucks :drool::drool::drool:

and tomorrow i have ANOTHER test at 8am :scream: :sad:

Starbucks... :drool:
Y'know... I'll be sleeping until 1 PM tomorrow probably. :wink:

That was supposed to be a good thing... I have no idea why. :rolleyes: :wink:

:reject: omg how i wish i could sleep until 1pm :cute::sad: and i'm going to have English and Math test next week. but english i get a good mark in the last one :wink::wink: :reject:

:D
I guess there's a good reason for you to do well in those english tests. :wink:
Math... it's cool. :reject: But I hate math tests though

I went to sleep at 5:00AM today. :crack: My sleeping schedule is screwed up cuz i fell asleep at 6:00 last night and woke up at 8:45. Oops. :lol:

I'm going to bed every day at 2:00 AM cause there's the Letterman show. And I woke at 7:00 AM. I've only slept in the afternoon yesterday. So, it's pretty screwed around here too. :wink:

yesterday, my sister came into my room to wake me for the Letterman... and she said: only U2 to make u do this kind of thing.

AND YESTERDAY WAS FANTASTIC. finally i understood what Adam said at the interview about Sting :reject::reject: SO FUNNY :lmao:

yesterday, my sister came into my room to wake me for the Letterman... and she said: only U2 to make u do this kind of thing.

AND YESTERDAY WAS FANTASTIC. finally i understood what Adam said at the interview about Sting :reject::reject: SO FUNNY :lmao:

Indeed... :lmao:
Today we have Boots :rockon:

i've to say that MY YEAR is being so fantastic :cute::cute:

oh my, so sorry about that :hug::hug::hug: :sigh: it suxxx....

It is indeed...
I can see Bono pulling you to the stage and introducing you to Larry with that luck you're having. :rolleyes:
:wink:

Sorry but I just stumbled upon this. :wink:

u2emo.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom