Teen PLEBAn Party: Sleeping in Porta-Potties for our Frontman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard U2's cover of "Everlasting Love" on the weather report...

RANDOM

Lol the letter was something along the lines of...

Dear Bono's Lips,

I'd just like to tell you how much I admire you, and your kissable shape. The way you turn into a crooked smile, and the way you pouted as a young man.

However, due to this desireable shape. YOU ARE INCREDIBLY HARD TO PAINT OR DRAW!

Please, stop letting Bono pose in awkward angles, as it obscures your thin outline.

that is all.

:shifty:

PS. I want to kiss you every time I look at you.

:drool:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :up: :up:

:ohmy: guys i ish 17 now!

:) and im gonna go too beddddd in a bit LOL.

So awesome, get anything nice?
WE'RE 17 TOGETHER LOVELY!

Anywho, here is a complelation of all my guy crushes of 2009 that I posted in the "Hawt Guys" Thread...you're welcome

Bradley Cooper is just gunna pop in here to take off his shirt:
alias47.gif

Then put it back on (making me sad) :sad::
2rfu53p.gif

Then Sam Worthington is gunna bring the sexy:
macbjl.gif

11hrxfp.gif

And Chris Pine:
004.jpg

Gunna post from of the latest Spin Magazine...because it's sexy that Caleb is growing his hair out.
caleb-followill-spin-magazine-cover.jpg

caleb-followill1.jpg

But my BB needs a good shave...
iflookscouldkill.gif

:|

I miss old coked up Caleb of my early high school years...
caleb-followill-1685.jpg

*Runs out of thread*

This pain medication is making my heart race at a million miles per hour, I feel like I'm gunna be sick...

See you guys later, I'm gunna go lay down.

^Nothing to hard core, I wud perfer not to take any medication but I'm gunna follow Dotors orders...the left side of my face is still numb and expanding as the night progresses! LOL

Just my heart feels werird, like it can't rest...:|

Oh well

This pain medication is making my heart race at a million miles per hour, I feel like I'm gunna be sick...

See you guys later, I'm gunna go lay down.

that's how i've been feeling but mine is for a different reason.

oh and bradley cooper is sooo :drool:

Just downloaded a bootleg with that audio beneath it, it all sounds really cool , and keeps them organized. One thing tough, is that it limits any improvisation I guess.. I mean , if Edge would just want to rip that solo on Mysterious Ways just once more:drool:,wouldn't the metronome be off timing?
Or is it manually controlled?

No, that wouldn't matter, because with the metronome, you just set the timing and you push the start/stop button and once the song ends, you just stop it. It's not like if you set it up for the time that the song lasts.

What would screw up things is if they played something twice when thy're playing over a sampler or a loop, for example at the beginning of Beautiful Day, where they're playing over a loop of the synth intro, because maybe they have it prorammed for the number of times that the intro lasts. Or maybe they have someone controlling that as well, but I guess that in order to avoid that type of problems they have the guy counting in for them.

Back
Top Bottom