Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Cool.

How much shows have you seen and how much shows are you gonna go to on this tour?

I've only been to one so far. Toronto last year, and I had seats. Next summer I'm going to five, all GA :hyper:

Yay Kristen! :hyper:

I'm willing to bet money that my Minny ticket will be found in the mail by my mom when I'm not home :lol:

You can tell her I made you buy the ticket, and that I'd be lonely without someone there :wink:
I dunno if she'd understand the epicness of going to the last show :hmm:

Yeah, I'm sure my mom is gonna find my Toronto ticket tomorrow. *bites nails* :uhoh:

Just get your dad to explain the situation to her, as he's the one that said yes :applaud:

Just don't get her too mad because you'll need her in a good mood when you tell her about Philly too :shifty:

I've only been to one so far. Toronto last year, and I had seats. Next summer I'm going to five, all GA :hyper:

You can tell her I made you buy the ticket, and that I'd be lonely without someone there :wink:
I dunno if she'd understand the epicness of going to the last show :hmm:

Just get your dad to explain the situation to her, as he's the one that said yes :applaud:

Just don't get her too mad because you'll need her in a good mood when you tell her about Philly too :shifty:

5 shows! Wow, that's great!, and lucky!

I've been a fan for 5 years and I've only been able to see them once (and not even GA) and you're going to see them 5 times in one summer, that's awesome!

And I hope all of your plans get successfully done.

Mums... :crack:

Hey Fernando :D

Since I suck at keeping secrets, I told my mom about Minneapolis today. Luckily it didn't faze her at all :lol:

And don't worry Fernando, I have like, zilch posts too. I didn't even start posting till last year...I had forgotten I'd signed up to this site way back when!

Hey Val. :wave:

I see..., I remember when you started posting, but at the time I didn't know if you were a new member... and I just never asked you, but now I know. :)

PS. I like you because you always use words that I don't know and it helps to improve my English, well, I like you altogether, but that's another reason. :D

:cute: :hug: Your English is incredible. I never would have known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't said it.

And I like you because you're sweet! You always say nice things...I've never seen you be a jerk to anyone :D

:cute: :hug: Your English is incredible. I never would have known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't said it.

:hug: Thanks.

Though, I think my English is at its worst. I used to practice it everyday when I went to the school where I learned it, but it's been 5 years since I stopped going there and ever since I haven't been able to practice it at that degree. But I think it's more noticeable when I speak, and not when I write.

Learning another language would be cool, but hard work. I took French for 12 years and I was pretty good at the end of high school but I haven't used it for years so I've kinda forgotten everything :lol:

That's what I'm afraid might happen to me, maybe not as far as forgetting everything, but I don't want to go on that road.

It's just that I'm always questioning myself about everything. :shrug:

And so do you still speak French? Maybe a little?

I suppose pretty much everyone in Canada speaks both English and French isn't it?

That's what I'm afraid might happen to me, maybe not as far as forgetting everything, but I don't want to go on that road.

It's just that I'm always questioning myself about everything. :shrug:

And so do you still speak French? Maybe a little?

I suppose pretty much everyone in Canada knows English and French isn't it?

I can speak a little bit, but I find it easier to read it. I can figure out the basic idea of the sentence when I'm reading it rather then having someone speak it to me.

Well not everyone in Canada knows French and English. Those are our two official languages but mostly everywhere except the province of Quebec just speaks English. It's government ordered, though, that both languages have to be on everything like labels, signs, etc.

I can speak a little bit, but I find it easier to read it. I can figure out the basic idea of the sentence when I'm reading it rather then having someone speak it to me.

Well not everyone in Canada knows French and English. Those are our two official languages but mostly everywhere except the province of Quebec just speaks English. It's government ordered, though, that both languages have to be on everything like labels, signs, etc.

I see then, I think I got it wrong, or are the people from Quebec the ones that speak both English and French?? :hmm:

And yeah, I see what you mean, that sometimes happens to me as well, because French and Spanish are more alike, and it's easier with Italian and Portuguese, especially the latter one.

I see then, I think I got it wrong, or are the people from Quebec the ones that speak both English and French?? :hmm:

And yeah, I see what you mean, that sometimes happens to me as well, because French and Spanish are more alike, and it's easier with Italian and Portuguese, especially the latter one.

Quebec is dominantly French but most of them can speak English too. You just hear french a lot more because it's their first language.

I was out of town , and this new thread , with this new title wich is awesome , and with this photo of a certain lead singer of this certain Irish band was made :sad:

Thanks Val!:hug: Your the best!
and the pic made me smile...

something like this : :evil::shifty:

Back
Top Bottom