TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't tan either...that's how ridiculous it will be. It will MAKE us tan :lol:

The tan will be like a medal of bravery. "How'd you get that?!"...."You don't want to know."

:lol:

:lmao:

I hate being tanned, I try to avoid sunlight at all costs 'cause I like my natural skin color, but well, I guess it's impossible to live in Mexico and not be tanned.

I'm gonna go over to Office Max to print my ticket for the first night show! :hyper:

I feel like I haven't posted much in here lately (except for like, 2 posts last night). I miss you guys. :hug:

:hug: Ha you are missed as well! Its been a bit quiet and the tour stop isn't helping. I'm exited for the new leg! Finally US has some big ass party time going on soon!

As for south america! I also look forward to hearing one tree hill live again! They better play it in NZ :hyper:

And Fernando , I have to agre with Jorinde on this one,
there is never to much leather wrapped Irish rockstar on this panet.

There could be more Knit capped guitar players with goaties tough.

One Tree Hill live, I'm seriously gonna cry if they'd do that

Big chance they'll play it in Auckland at least once :heart:
Edge did say it himself. :love: Thanks edge !
I hope there is gonna be lots of live audio feed this time as well.
Every single of the 22 shows in europe had live feed .

^ I know, plus, there's been too much Bono lately, well too much for me.

In PLEBA? Nooo. :giggle: If I didn't have to go eat now, I would post a giant picture of Bono looking extra hot. Mwuahaha.

Shut up. There's never too much Bono.:|

This :wink:

New smiley?!?!

I feel like I haven't posted much in here lately (except for like, 2 posts last night). I miss you guys. :hug:

I know, this upsets me! Even though we always talk elsewhere, haha. But I haven't posted as much lately either. Grrr.

So happy for you :cute:

/massive post

Not very big and I don't know where I found this, but, is this hot enough?:wink::lol:

2ur3vhh.jpg

I'm poor too. That's why Philly isn't gonna happen.

Hey we still have 5 shows together :hyper: You're still doing Minny right? We've lost a roomie though. Emily can't make it :sad:

*clings* I know, she told me...she dropped it for Pittsburgh. But yes, I'm still going!! I'm still going to all the shows I was going to. So we'll still be roomies in Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, and Minny :hug:

:crazy:

Oooh and check out Larry on da drums :rimshot:

:applaud:

*clings* I know, she told me...she dropped it for Pittsburgh. But yes, I'm still going!! I'm still going to all the shows I was going to. So we'll still be roomies in Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, and Minny :hug:

Is it July yet??

I guess I can start saying: Is it May yet? :shifty: :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom