Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the love of all things holy, Vincent, do not dive while drunk. That could end badly.

I hate planes (airports, really, and plane smell and the difficult logistics of getting to the bathroom) but I can't imagine choosing a hangover over normal plane experience :ohmy: have fun with that

Speaking of 360 I have all the footage from Philadelphia and I couldn't fit it into one YouTube video so instead I'm going to make a series... and I'm feeling mashing up my shots with other shots (that I rip off YouTube, evil evil me) and do a little multi-cam project of my own. When Thanksgiving break/winter break comes!!!

I actually have no idea what to do. I've really only pre-planned the drinking :lol: and since I have a thing about flying I've been thinking about getting on that plane with a hangover. I might feel like complete crap but it'll take my mind off the flight I guess. My mom and dad went to Cancun last month for their 20th anniversary (just like Achtung Baby!) and they said that the ocean is really cool. The water is really clear they said. I figure that I'll figure everything out as soon as I arrive, I usually just go wandering off and figure what I'll do by improvising.

And I don't know about going diving while drunk. :lol: That might not be a good idea for me. Probably, if I were to do diving, I would go before getting drunk. But I am gonna have one hell of a drinking party. I should enjoy it as I don't get to drink (legally) for three more years back here in the States. :sad:

I still really recommend doing it. They have this one or two day courses and take you diving at a nice spot . You can see so much there becuase the sea is so clear. And diving is the easiest there becuase there is no heavy underwater current.

Plus its just an awefull lot of fun.

I am living in Cancun right now. :shifty:

Suprise suprise! I smell a Male PLEBAN meetup, involving lots of beer!

You reminded me I should make proper plans for the next holidays. *dreams*

9 months left... :crack: I need summer, Fernando would like to experience a true winter, why is it impossible to exchange?

Speaking of 360 I have all the footage from Philadelphia and I couldn't fit it into one YouTube video so instead I'm going to make a series... and I'm feeling mashing up my shots with other shots (that I rip off YouTube, evil evil me) and do a little multi-cam project of my own. When Thanksgiving break/winter break comes!!!
Sounds awesome! :up:

Just got back from my school's Homecoming game... I had so much fun :D

Its great for fast browsing of the forums!
Only thing missing is the multiquote button.

Or I just can't find it.

I think this was always the teen thread.

Just posting here because I feel lonely. All those women in the thread above me seem to be having fun. :giggle: *sits and waits for other kids to arrive*

Well there's an actual U2 Teen thread elsewhere in the penpal thingy area.

I used it to blog my floor hockey team, if I recall :lol:

As the starter of this revolutionary type of thread, I have to say it is quite sad to see that people don't chat on these as much as they used to. :sad: The threads used to fly by, now they stay for months on end.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Hope y'all enjoy the holiday season!

If all goes well tomorrow I will own the following CDs-

Mylo Xyloto- Coldplay
Ceremonials- Florence and the Machine
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me- The Cure
Elegantly Wasted- INXS
Michael Hutchence- Michael Hutchence

because they're all I asked for!

Back
Top Bottom