Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm trying to figure out all things connected with univeristy and I'm failing. :reject:
The web system of my uni is way too comlicated for me and unfortunately it's gonna be an inseparable part of my next 5 years :crack:

Aw :( that's no fun...

Right now I'm trying to negotiate going back home for Thanksgiving to my parents, who think it's a definite no. They like the idea of me staying oncampus :angry: ...maybe I should go to Hawaii or something :hmm:

I find it weird a bit. One would think that parents like when their children visit home often.

I just drew Edge's face 25 times and then painted Edge's face over all that.

For an assignment.

(Subject matter of our choosing) ...that was fun and hell all at once

Thanks XD

So, I miss Ireland. Here it's so much of a hassle to get alcohol for cooking :crack: fortunately the grocery store I go to is really little so the people know I cook a lot of random shit and let me get stuff. But good lord...

I want to go to Ireland... or Berlin... or both! My mom decided that for my 18th birthday in February that we're taking a family vacation to Mexico. It's my sister and mother's birthday (on the same day!) in February. I keep trying to get her to follow through on going to Berlin or Ireland. Or just Europe.

Dude, that's awesome of her. My 18th birthday I was probably watching movies or something at home with my friends...not as cool as going someplace. Ireland would be cool though.

My next birthday I'm probably just gonna be back in California, as school gets out before then...:)

I think it's really neat but it would be so cool to go to Europe. Any place is cool enough for me though. It'll be the first time I've been outside America in my life. :hyper: I'll be able to drink beer legally too while I'm in Mexico (only on the last day when I turn 18) since the legal drinking age is 18. I'm planning to enjoy some drinks and enjoy myself. Should be fun. :weekend::drunk:

Drinking beer legally ftw :up:

I just had the sad thought yesterday while bringing my cooking wine back home that it's gonna be 3 whole years before I'm legally able to drink in the States. Siiigh.

You haven't been to Europe? you need to go to Europe, it's awesome. I recommend France (Provence, specifically) and Italy (Sicily) and of course you want to go to Ireland, and someday you should also probably go to Manchester if only because of all the awesome bands from there :)

I want to go to Ireland... or Berlin... or both! My mom decided that for my 18th birthday in February that we're taking a family vacation to Mexico. It's my sister and mother's birthday (on the same day!) in February. I keep trying to get her to follow through on going to Berlin or Ireland. Or just Europe.

Germany is really a nice country to travel trough! A lot of public transportation, the food is great there, and its cheap as wel!
Not to mention most of the hotels are far better than we have over here.
Other hotspots would be Ireland indeed.
Maybe Amsterdam, if you dare :wink:

Germany is really a nice country to travel trough! A lot of public transportation, the food is great there, and its cheap as wel!
Not to mention most of the hotels are far better than we have over here.
Other hotspots would be Ireland indeed.
Maybe Amsterdam, if you dare :wink:

Just one problem with Germany. :wink: Far too many Germans out there.

/Dutchjokes

I've really missed The Claw a lot lately. I miss the 360 tour and all those setlist parties and following the tour here on Interference. Iz sad. :sad:

The sadness only just recently hit me too. I was sad that night after Moncton but I wasn't as sad as I am now.

I've really missed The Claw a lot lately. I miss the 360 tour and all those setlist parties and following the tour here on Interference. Iz sad. :sad:

The sadness only just recently hit me too. I was sad that night after Moncton but I wasn't as sad as I am now.
OMG, same. Probably because I changed my desktop background to a pic I took of The Claw at Baltimore, and every time I open my computer I think of what a great time I had.

I also realized that at around the same time last year, there was all this following the tour and stuff and listening to live feeds... I miss doing that too.

Go to Cancun :wink: Epitome of Mexico.

You still living there Fernando

Yep we're going to Cancun. :wink: I think my mom said we're leaving for Mexico at around February 18th. Leaving back home on my birthday on the 21st.

Haha , what a wild guess! Have anything in particular planned?
Planning to do any activities in the day? I highly recommend to go diving,
:drool:

I should be a saleswoman.:sexywink:

ETA :

Do the Diving before the drinking.
Unlessif you really want a cheap solution for feeling drunk for free:
Dive after drinking.
It makes you feel 2 times as drunk as you'll ever felt. :lmao:

I actually have no idea what to do. I've really only pre-planned the drinking :lol: and since I have a thing about flying I've been thinking about getting on that plane with a hangover. I might feel like complete crap but it'll take my mind off the flight I guess. My mom and dad went to Cancun last month for their 20th anniversary (just like Achtung Baby!) and they said that the ocean is really cool. The water is really clear they said. I figure that I'll figure everything out as soon as I arrive, I usually just go wandering off and figure what I'll do by improvising.

And I don't know about going diving while drunk. :lol: That might not be a good idea for me. Probably, if I were to do diving, I would go before getting drunk. But I am gonna have one hell of a drinking party. I should enjoy it as I don't get to drink (legally) for three more years back here in the States. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom