TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Kiss us [Bono, Edge, Adam, & Larry], we're Irish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
lol exit was crazily good!
omg u guys had sex?!???!?!

and bono is in love with me :cute:

i cant wait for more!!!!!

omg! :lmao:
I wasn't expecting that! but yay! lol.
yes me and Bono had sex :faint: was that part good?

yep Bono can't stay away from you :cute:

omg Liz :laugh: Yeah it's my story we're talking about. I wish me and Bono were together for real :grumpy: :lol:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i wasnt on yesterday cuz my dad wasnt home...and i just got back from a funeral so yeah... i didnt have time to email you back

oh god I forgot about that. did you end up getting a ride from Jordan to the funeral?

it's ok. It gave me time to write. I have a few more pages. :)

oh no that funeral was last week i didnt go. that was like the whole day and i had no idea what was going on.....

this was a funeral for my cousin, but he was more liek an uncle to me.

its okay.
yeah it happened on friday or something. he had cancer he got better and he just got worse recently so yeah.
but anyway

all right.
i had to suck up all my tears while i was there but i think im okay now.
im just so confused with jordan and eveyrhintg

thanks

well today i wasnt at school. but yesterday we had shortened periods and we had to get the papers together so there wasnt much time to talk to him. the only thing that really happened was he sat on the desk across from me and between me and my friend grace even though i wasnt really talking to him just kind of listening to him haha
and then when we were walking up me and my friend he was behind us he asked me if i dyed the underneath part of my hair black, which means he had to be looking at me pretty closely to just realize that.
i have to comment him back on facebook now...we've been kind of going and back forth making fun of each other on there haha

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
thanks

well today i wasnt at school. but yesterday we had shortened periods and we had to get the papers together so there wasnt much time to talk to him. the only thing that really happened was he sat on the desk across from me and between me and my friend grace even though i wasnt really talking to him just kind of listening to him haha
and then when we were walking up me and my friend he was behind us he asked me if i dyed the underneath part of my hair black, which means he had to be looking at me pretty closely to just realize that.
i have to comment him back on facebook now...we've been kind of going and back forth making fun of each other on there haha

wow so he's sitting next to you and he noticed your hair. He's paying a lot of attention to you! which is good. yay. lol

aww you guys are cute. :cute:

:lol: yeah he is and its making me confused why he is......

yeah im pretty sure theyre brown haha

lol omg i have my playlist on and it shuffles by itself and bruce springsteen came on hahaha as soon as i started reading this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom