TEEN PLEBA Girls: Drooling Over Bono Noises...Guys.....Not At All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WithOrWithOutE said:

Yeah! It's set in the UK and people call them and these investigators come in and they also have phycics who talk to ghosts! It's so cool but freaky sometimes. I wouldn't want them to come to my house. :ohmy:

I've watched similars thing on Discovery Chanel...freaks me out...I kind of believe these things so...:lol:

WithOrWithOutE said:

me too that's why I get freaked out and start jumping at my own shadow and stuff. :lol:

I do that when I walk alone at night :|

Then a car passes by and asks if your ok

Uh, yeah I think so :crack:

I always feel stupid after...

WithOrWithOutE said:

aww! :lol:

yeah I'm afraid of the dark. I have to have my tv on so I can sleep. I've got problems. :crack:

For over a year and a half I've been hearing things, like voices. I know it's all in my head but what can I say, it's freaky as hell. The only way I could sleep was by listening too music and the JT album was the only one I could sleep with! But I'm ok now! Much better!

iloveedge said:

For over a year and a half I've been hearing things, like voices. I know it's all in my head but what can I say, it's freaky as hell. The only way I could sleep was by listening too music and the JT album was the only one I could sleep with! But I'm ok now! Much better!

Wow that's scary even if it is all in your head! Yeah I have to listen to U2 so I can fall asleep. If I don't then my brain wont shut off and give me a break. It's annoying.

Horrible...when I left a while ago, I left to go bitch after someone. I usualy not like that but since this year I don't care about anything, I though it was a good opportunity...but I wasn't alone on it!

:crack:

I feel bad now.

Back
Top Bottom