TEEN PLEBA Girls: Drooling Over Bono Noises...Guys.....Not At All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:
Horrible...when I left a while ago, I left to go bitch after someone. I usualy not like that but since this year I don't care about anything, I though it was a good opportunity...but I wasn't alone on it!

:crack:

I feel bad now.

That's what happened today :crack:

I didn't bitch alot, my friend did the whole thing. If you knew the whole story, you probably would understand...but I do feel horrible. I'm not me, the past month has been...F*&#ed up! :ohmy:

Ok, we have two projects to do. And we are in a group of five to do it. Four of us are doing our work (we can do it at home but we wanted to start it now to get ahead). Then the other one comes along and starts bitching at us saying we are not doing our part for the projects :blahblah: So my little friend exploded and started bitching (I never saw her like that :ohmy: ) Then the other one decided to get the teacher and all six of us went at it in the hall.

But we did start the project! It's done! We only need to make a mini film out of it! But we can't bring the camera at school! :sigh: Sheeesh

Haha! I had another Edge experience today :|

After hockey practice, I get in the car and look at my left. There's a Ford Ranger writen EDGE on the side. I just giggled, that's all. Then I look at my right, there's the Ford EDGE! :happy:

I look at me mum and say: ¨I'm surrounded by Edge! Woah, that's hot!¨ :drool:

OMG! It came out alone! :silent:

:crack:

Back
Top Bottom