TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Bringing in the New Year Under a Blood Red Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
goats_lead_wideweb__470x3520.jpg

:cute:

iloveedge said:
omg! :cute:

Do you have any pictures?

I have heaps of pics but they're all from my old non-digital camera :( I could learn to scan them i guess, but the albums are packed away somewhere... I might go out the back later and take pics of the goats we have now though :hmm:

llama's are so cute :cute: they're so stubborn but cool!

:lol: Don't worry, i used to have running races up and down the paddock with the goats when i was younger- Running from the cranky billy goat was a bit scary though :ohmy:

Yeah we had this one that was a real cranky bugger and he chased me down the paddock one day, right behind me! I couldn't undo our back gate so i had to jump the back fence or he would of had me :lmao:

OMG! :lmao:

A chipmuck charged me once! :ohmy:

I through a rock in the trees and didn't notice he was there and he just charged me!

Come on! A chipmuck! :lmao:

:lmao: A chipmuck!? OMG that's a classic! Did he actually catch you?

People used to run horses through the paddock out the back and there was this nasty big stallion- man we had to run away from him more than a few times!

YES! A chipmunck! He didn't get me because I jumped on the ciment balcony. I screamed though! Like very loudly! :lol: And the door screen was opened so my mum came running...yeah...she thought that I was out of my mind.

Since then, I don't mess around with them and squirrels :no:

Acrobat Angel said:

Grapes :drool: It's grape season here but cos of the drought they're way too expensive. :(

Do you like the greenish or the purple ones?

Aww! :(

I can barely eat the purple ones because I find them too sour, don't ask me too eat the green ones! :lol:

iloveedge said:
YES! A chipmunck! He didn't get me because I jumped on the ciment balcony. I screamed though! Like very loudly! :lol: And the door screen was opened so my mum came running...yeah...she thought that I was out of my mind.

Since then, I don't mess around with them and squirrels :no:

I've heard squirrels are nasty! Your poor mum probably thought u were getting attacked by some huge creature! :shh: Don't worry, i was screaming and shaking when the billy was chasing me :lmao:

Acrobat Angel said:

I've heard squirrels are nasty! Your poor mum probably thought u were getting attacked by some huge creature! :shh: Don't worry, i was screaming and shaking when the billy was chasing me :lmao:

Yeah, they can attack pretty good! :yikes: she thought I was going mad :uhoh:

Have you ever been attacked by a bird? Like a really small one? :|

iloveedge said:

Aww! :(

I can barely eat the purple ones because I find them too sour, don't ask me too eat the green ones! :lol:

I love the green/white ones :drool: (can't remember if the shops call them green or white :eyebrow: ) I go through a bowl every few days :reject:

iloveedge said:

Yeah, they can attack pretty good! :yikes: she thought I was going mad :uhoh:

Have you ever been attacked by a bird? Like a really small one? :|

We have Magpie's :| (the one i told you we saved the other day)... During Spring when they have their babies they swoop like crazy! I hate walking the streets in September cos of them! :uhoh:

Acrobat Angel said:

We have Magpie's :| (the one i told you we saved the other day)... During Spring when they have their babies they swoop like crazy! I hate walking the streets in September cos of them! :uhoh:

Exactly! :crazy:

Once I was just playing in the send with my little tractors :giggle: and I walked in front of their nest and the da flew over my head...later when he did it again, he hit my head! It did hurt! :ohmy:

Acrobat Angel said:

The flu?! :ohmy: How the hell does that work? I thought fruit was meant to be good for you :wink:

Well, not the flu like a cold...more like...:uhoh:...diarrhea :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom