TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: All I Want Is To Get Right Next 2 U!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean what? :lmao: I don't like people/society as a whole. Most people are all sheep who just follow the latest trends and laws and all and don't think for themselves and they judge everyone. It annoys me!

what do you mean what? :lmao: I don't like people/society as a whole. Most people are all sheep who just follow the latest trends and laws and all and don't think for themselves and they judge everyone. It annoys me!

Ooh yeah ok makes sense!

i didnt understand how you put it.
yeah its mostly teenagers. the media has such a huge influence on them.
well laws its different.....

Well, I just don't think it's when people let laws think for them instead of setting their own opinion on something. I mean, if they form the opinion on their own and it happens to agree with the law that's fine.

I say this because a lot of my opinions conflict with laws. But I find no use in fighting over it cos it's useless to fight with people haha

Well, I just don't think it's when people let laws think for them instead of setting their own opinion on something. I mean, if they form the opinion on their own and it happens to agree with the law that's fine.

I say this because a lot of my opinions conflict with laws. But I find no use in fighting over it cos it's useless to fight with people haha

yeah well it depends on what laws youre talking about...
i mean gay marriage, thats argueable. fine. but when its laws that come to protecting society thats totally different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom