TEEN PLEBA GALS: "Aw, here we go." - Edge on The Simpsons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool! Yeah it seems for our(well I'm 17 I assume you guys are about my age as well since this is the TEEN PLEBA thread!) age group Brittany was a popular name. I'm not entirely fond of it being so common but I like the sound of just Britt as I get older. Short, sweet, and to the point!

LilBassLover said:
Hello. New here. :wave:
So do I just kinda come in and sit down and immerse myself here or what? :hmm:

:wave: Hi Britt, welcome to Interference! My name is Ash...

I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here ;)

Hope you're having fun in New York Bibs :hug:

Bonogirl777 said:
I just got back from Florida!!!

How was Florida?

:wave: Might catch up with you girls later this week, uni recommenced this week so less time for Interference :madspit:

Take care! :hug:

LilBassLover said:
Cool! Yeah it seems for our(well I'm 17 I assume you guys are about my age as well since this is the TEEN PLEBA thread!) age group Brittany was a popular name. I'm not entirely fond of it being so common but I like the sound of just Britt as I get older. Short, sweet, and to the point!

im 17 too :D

I'M BACK!!

:D

God that was awsome...

Well I see we have a new one in here...Welcome Britt! I'm Bibs! :wave:

And you guys will never guess what I bought myself....yours to figure it out :shifty:

Ok I'll juts post it...

Photo.jpg

:D

good u?

how long have u been playing the bass for??

i play guitar, but i know a few of adams riffs cuz i love them so much :D

Oh hey Amber! Yeah, Adam is just.... something I can't describe with words! Hehe :drool:

Well, I've picked up my Dad's bass a few times but he hasn't had a chance to teach me anything. So I really don't know anything AT THE MOMENT. I wanna get my hands on one of my own and then I plan on letting the thunder stir in me!

Oh, and I'm doing good!

Back
Top Bottom