TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with you. I just got home from work and am now getting together some last minute stuff. Maybe we'll "rest our eyes" in the same spaceship. Just imagine how'd that ride picture would turn out. :hmm:

:hmm:

The exact opposite of this, I would imagine :lol:

scan0001.jpg

Have fun at Disneyland and dinner guys! :wave:

BluRmGrl your picture is really great! (but sad!) but still great!

By the way if you guys have been too busy to see, the mp3 of the vinyl "Soon" is out now. If you want it, PM me and I'll send it to you. It's really gorgeous.

send it to me, please! rg_3@juno.com

i am at CPK, and so are you!

It's true! And it was good fun. Always great to meet fellow U2 fans and Interference folk. Great to put faces to screen-names.

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

Me and Outsider
DSC01613.jpg

Kat (her BELOVED olives) and Dev
DSC01606.jpg

We came. We saw. We ate some food.
DSC01607.jpg

Ethan's colourful shoes:
DSC01612.jpg

Laura, Ethan, Outsider and Nicole (Smiles all around. Love that about the Interference members I've met thus far. All smiling fun people).
DSC01610.jpg

Sorry Carlos didn't make it out. See you next week at the JT gig in Marina Del Rey? Would have been great if my other JT/Zabriske travelling partners were here (Zooey and Bono Comet) but hopefully... we'll all be together again for a U2 show or U2 related trip soon.

And lastly... taking a picture of a camera taking a picture of a camera... Only on Interference... =O)

DSC01611.jpg

There is about 15 of us drinking and listening to a country regge band at an Irish bar.

well, as a nightcap AFTER the bar, we almost got arrested. Romi, Lauramullen, BlurmGirl, Mr. Blu, Trojanchick99 and I went to the Angels stadium. The gates were closed but we decided to park in front of the gates and walked inside to take a picture of the GA line. Well, a patrol car stopped behind our cars while we were taking pictures. The officer was already shining his spotlight and flashlight on our cars. Luckily Mr. Blu spotted him and warned us so we rushed back to the cars just in time... :sigh: whew...

What an experience for the first night in Anaheim! :lol:

Sunday, June 6th 6pm: El Torito Grill
Laura
MissVelvetDress75
Alma
Romi
Kelly
Outsider
Cleasai
Karmic-Postmark
Trojanchick(maybe)
paulrg (maybe)
krisi83 (maybe)
FitzChivalry (maybe)
dsmith2904 (maybe)

I might show up there with my Laker jersey. :)

Awesome pics everyone. I have a bunch of pics, but I can't post them until I get home on the 17th.

I'll see some of you guys tonight for dinner.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom